Crouch End salon shortlisted in British hairdressing awards
- Credit: Crown London
A hairdresser in Crouch End has been shortlisted for two national awards.
Crown London, in Park Road, is up for salon team of the year, and salon stylist of the year at the Hairdressers Journal’s British Hairdressing Business Awards 2021.
The awards recognise the country’s outstanding salons working in the UK’s £8bn hair and beauty industry, which employs more than 288,000 people.
Jay Lefèvre, director of Crown London, said: “We are thrilled to have made the finals of such a respected event.
“I’m incredibly proud of what we have achieved, both as a business and an industry at large.”
You may also want to watch:
Winners will be announced at a ceremony on October 4 at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge.
Jayne Lewis-Orr, executive director of the British Hairdressing Business Awards, said: “In an extraordinary year that has seen hairdressing hit headlines more than ever before, Crown London should feel proud to be recognised for pulling together in the face of adversity.”
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 4 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 5 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 6 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 9 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
Sixteen trophies will be awarded overall, including categories such as best salon design, customer care and most exciting new innovation.
During the pandemic Crown London teamed up with local businesses to feed NHS workers at the Whittington Hospital.