Teenager in 'critical condition' after Swiss Cottage stabbing
- Credit: Kurt Robbs @RobbsKurt
A 15-year-old boy is in a "critical condition" after being stabbed in the stomach in Swiss Cottage on Wednesday afternoon.
The Met said officers were called at 4.31pm on June 23 to reports of a stabbing in Dobson Close.
Police officers and paramedics – including from the air ambulance – treated the teenager who was found with a wound to his abdomen.
A Met spokesperson continued: "The teenager was taken to hospital for treatment; he remains there in a critical condition.
"Enquiries are ongoing to establish the full circumstances of the incident."
A 15-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm with intent and is in custody at a police station in north London.
The Met is asking for anyone with information to call 101 or tweet @MetCC with CAD reference 5349//23Jun.
Witnesses can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Meet the Crouch End duo taking on McDonald's
- 2 Obituary: Tributes to Gospel Oak toy 'legend' Kristin Baybars
- 3 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 4 CCTV: ‘Violent’ Archway Road shop robbery
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland
- 6 Woman taken to hospital after blaze destroys Abbey Road flat
- 7 Possible traffic disruptions in north London this week
- 8 Bus collides with lamppost in Muswell Hill crash
- 9 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 10 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London