Teenager in 'critical condition' after Swiss Cottage stabbing
- Credit: Kurt Robbs @RobbsKurt
A 15-year-old boy is in a "critical condition" after being stabbed in the stomach in Swiss Cottage on Wednesday afternoon.
The Met said officers were called at 4.31pm on June 23 to reports of a stabbing in Dobson Close.
Police officers and paramedics – including from the air ambulance – treated the teenager who was found with a wound to his abdomen.
A Met spokesperson continued: "The teenager was taken to hospital for treatment; he remains there in a critical condition.
"Enquiries are ongoing to establish the full circumstances of the incident."
A 15-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm with intent and is in custody at a police station in north London.
The Met is asking for anyone with information to call 101 or tweet @MetCC with CAD reference 5349//23Jun.
Witnesses can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 3 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 4 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 5 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 6 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 7 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 8 Sexual offence reports at record levels in Camden, Haringey and Barnet
- 9 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 10 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead