Teenager in 'critical condition' after Swiss Cottage stabbing
- Credit: Kurt Robbs @RobbsKurt
A 15-year-old boy is in a "critical condition" after being stabbed in the stomach in Swiss Cottage on Wednesday afternoon.
The Met said officers were called at 4.31pm on June 23 to reports of a stabbing in Dobson Close.
Police officers and paramedics – including from the air ambulance – treated the teenager who was found with a wound to his abdomen.
A Met spokesperson continued: "The teenager was taken to hospital for treatment; he remains there in a critical condition.
"Enquiries are ongoing to establish the full circumstances of the incident."
A 15-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm with intent and is in custody at a police station in north London.
The Met is asking for anyone with information to call 101 or tweet @MetCC with CAD reference 5349//23Jun.
Witnesses can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 5 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 6 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 7 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub