Teenager in 'critical condition' after Swiss Cottage stabbing
- Credit: Kurt Robbs @RobbsKurt
A 15-year-old boy is in a "critical condition" after being stabbed in the stomach in Swiss Cottage on Wednesday afternoon.
The Met said officers were called at 4.31pm on June 23 to reports of a stabbing in Dobson Close.
Police officers and paramedics – including from the air ambulance – treated the teenager who was found with a wound to his abdomen.
A Met spokesperson continued: "The teenager was taken to hospital for treatment; he remains there in a critical condition.
"Enquiries are ongoing to establish the full circumstances of the incident."
A 15-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm with intent and is in custody at a police station in north London.
The Met is asking for anyone with information to call 101 or tweet @MetCC with CAD reference 5349//23Jun.
Witnesses can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 7 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 8 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 9 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 10 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'