Roll up, Roll up! Zippos Circus comes to Hampstead Heath
- Credit: Archant
Zippos Circus is bringing its spectacular nationwide tour to a close this weekend at Hampstead Heath.
The family-friendly circus has been on the road since April with its Magnificent Top Hat show, celebrating 21 years since ringmaster Norman Barrett appeared in his first show. Norman will present a spectacle like no other as acrobats and aerialists, contortionists, comics and motorcyclists come together for this year's amazing production.
The thrilling Brazilian Lucius Team of five motorcyclists in the famous Globe of Death will take centre stage plus, returning by popular demand, is Paulo Dos Santos - a brilliant three foot six inches tall showman, acrobat and martial artist. They will be joined by a colourful troupe of artists from all around the world including foot jugglers, Kenyan tumblers, Cuban Springboard acrobats, knife throwers, contortionists and dancers.
Jermaine Cayenne took his daughter Amelia and her friend Isla to see the show last weekend and said: "The knife throwing was really intense and had us on the edge of our seats. The whole team, from the ringmaster to the performers and the floor staff, were like one big happy family. All of the acts were really talented and performed so well."
Zippos Circus will be at Hampstead Heath from Friday, November 1 to Sunday, November 3.
Tickets for the two hour show (with an interval) start from just £9 for adults (15 years and over) and £7.50 for children. Kids under two go free if they don't occupy a seat.
Advance booking is recommended - book online and check tour dates at zippos.co.uk.
- 1 Ashling Murphy: Camden pays tribute to murdered primary school teacher
- 2 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 3 Drug runner caught at Euston with heroin in underwear jailed for four years
- 4 The story of a pond returning to Hampstead Heath
- 5 How a stray Hampstead cat changed the life of artist Louis Wain
- 6 Hampstead retail site snapped up for £7m by property firm
- 7 Nine of London's best vegan restaurants to try this Veganuary
- 8 Cirque du Soleil: Luzia Royal Albert Hall ****
- 9 Guilty: Woman stirred up racial hatred with social media posts on Grenfell
- 10 How the battle for Hampstead Heath inspired the National Trust