WIN tickets to see big-name DJs at Vauxhall Skate
PULL up your socks and grab your knee pads, because London's Vauxhall Skate is back– but this time with a frozen twist and celebrity DJs. AND we have an exclusive pair of VIP tickets to give away. After the astounding success of this summer s event, Vauxh
PULL up your socks and grab your knee pads, because London's Vauxhall Skate is back- but this time with a frozen twist and celebrity DJs. AND we have an exclusive pair of VIP tickets to give away.
After the astounding success of this summer's event, Vauxhall motors has teamed up with some of the UK's best music, design, and style talents to drive some winter excitement into central London for one, very enchanted evening.
Coco Sumner - daughter of Sting and Trudie Styler - will be playing the decks on the night, with top DJ Mr Hudson headlining.
The organisers are offering one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of VIP tickets to the event at P3 Exhibitions, in Marylebone Road, central London, this Thursday January 29 until late.
Once inside guests will enjoy a super-stylish event with celebrity DJs, wintery drinks, four-wheeled art commissions and ginger-bread, as well as plenty of other magical treats.
Visit www.vauxhalliceskate.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
- 2 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 3 Positives for Arsenal despite missing top four
- 4 Parliament Hill flower shop comes to pupils' rescue
- 5 Camden teacher's cycle ride to find a cure for daughter's 'sleeping beauty' syndrome
- 6 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 7 Harry Hill's Tony Blair rock opera premieres at Park Theatre
- 8 Nazanin was 'forced' to sign false confession by Iran
- 9 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 10 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
The closing date is tomorrow (Thursday January 28) at 12 noon.
To be in with a chance of winning, answer the following question: Playing the decks tonight will be Coco Sumner whose famous dad is pop star Sting - but what was the name of Sting's famous band in the late 1970s and 80s? Was it:
a) The Attractions
b) The Firemen, or
c) The Police
Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive by no later than noon on Thursday. Make sure you include a daytime telephone number as the winner will be contacted by phone before 1pm.
Usual rules apply.