Win special Everyman tickets
Win a pair of tickets to the hottest film and music event Friday Night Live at The Everyman Hampstead On Friday December 11 Friday Night Live will be a monthly event, featuring a screening of a hit classic or new release, followed by live music from the
Win a pair of tickets to the hottest film and music event 'Friday Night Live at The Everyman Hampstead On Friday December 11
Friday Night Live will be a monthly event, featuring a screening of a hit classic or new release, followed by live music from the UK's huge pool of breaking and signed talent. This first event will showcase the timeless film 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off', one of the most famous comedies of the 1980s, directed by the legendary John Hughes. The film captured the imagination of an entire generation and is still considered one of the best comedies of the 80s.
Live on stage after shortly after will be HOODLUMS - sharp dressed Southend dudes who rock an agreeable path somewhere between the spirit of Ian Dury, Two Tone and a slightly early Blur
To win tickets simply tell us which actor starred in Ferris Bueller's Day Off
You may also want to watch:
a) Michael J Fox
b) Danny DeVito
- 1 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 2 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 3 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 4 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 5 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 6 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 7 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
c) Matthew Broderick
Email your answer with your name and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday December 10.
For more information visit