Travel writer's compelling images from those far-off places
An exhibition by Nicki Grihault, whose stories and pictures have appeared on the Ham&High travel pages, will be held in Shoreditch. Ms Grihault specialises in pictures and stories of remote places and this show reflects his passion. When I look back over
An exhibition by Nicki Grihault, whose stories and pictures have appeared on the Ham&High travel pages, will be held in Shoreditch.
Ms Grihault specialises in pictures and stories of remote places and this show reflects his passion.
"When I look back over my 15-year travel writing career, I realise I have been lucky enough to record many once-in-a-lifetime experiences - from trekking to the monasteries of Bhutan to husky sledging with Inuit hunters in remote eastern Greenland.
"I have also camped under the stars with the Bedouin in the Sinai desert and travelled by canoe to Cofan villages in the furthest reaches of the Ecuadorian Amazon."
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition runs from November 10-16 at the Austin Gallery, 119A Bethnal Green Road, Shoreditch.
For more information contact Ms Grihault on 07946 551 259.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 6 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 7 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 10 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill