The Piano Guys to play Kenwood
- Credit: Archant
Million-selling YouTube stars will perform their energetic live show at the Hampstead Heath landmark next June as part of the Heritage Live series
The second act revealed to be playing next year’s Kenwood Concert series is US YouTube stars The Piano Guys.
They will be bringing their lively mash up of pop and classical music to the Hempstead Heath landmark as part of their Limitless Tour on June 14, 2019.
Giles Cooper Entertainment has previously announced that opera star Jose Carreras will play his farewell concert in London as part of a stellar weekend of Heritage Live Concerts on June 14-16.
Cellist Steven Sharp Nelson, pianist Jon Schmidt, producer Al van der Beek and videographer Paul Anderson forged a collaboration in 2011 which saw them posting self-made music videos on YouTube filmed in far flung locations from Chichen Itza to the Great Wall of China.
You may also want to watch:
They now have 6.3million subscribers, have sold a million albums and played the Sydney Opera House and the Royal Albert Hall, staging energetic live shows which see them perform a diverse repertoire to the backdrop of their videos on a big screen.
Tickets for the Kenwood date go on pre-sale December 6 and on General sale December 7 through Ticketmaster.co.uk.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 Helen Allingham's Hampstead watercolour up for auction