The Piano Guys to play Kenwood
- Credit: Archant
Million-selling YouTube stars will perform their energetic live show at the Hampstead Heath landmark next June as part of the Heritage Live series
The second act revealed to be playing next year’s Kenwood Concert series is US YouTube stars The Piano Guys.
They will be bringing their lively mash up of pop and classical music to the Hempstead Heath landmark as part of their Limitless Tour on June 14, 2019.
Giles Cooper Entertainment has previously announced that opera star Jose Carreras will play his farewell concert in London as part of a stellar weekend of Heritage Live Concerts on June 14-16.
Cellist Steven Sharp Nelson, pianist Jon Schmidt, producer Al van der Beek and videographer Paul Anderson forged a collaboration in 2011 which saw them posting self-made music videos on YouTube filmed in far flung locations from Chichen Itza to the Great Wall of China.
You may also want to watch:
They now have 6.3million subscribers, have sold a million albums and played the Sydney Opera House and the Royal Albert Hall, staging energetic live shows which see them perform a diverse repertoire to the backdrop of their videos on a big screen.
Tickets for the Kenwood date go on pre-sale December 6 and on General sale December 7 through Ticketmaster.co.uk.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 6 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers
- 7 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 8 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 9 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 10 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre