Sports Activites at JW3 encourage family fitness
- Credit: Archant
JW3 is encouraging locals to get active over the summer period.
Residents of Hampstead are being encouraged to get active over the summer period.
Community and cultural venue JW3 have launched a range of easy sports activities to encourage families within the area to exercise while having fun.
Themed around Rio’s ‘Summer of Sports’ there is currently has a nine hole crazy golf course located in the centre’s piazza to celebrate the 2016 Olympics taking place this year in Brazil which will run until 4th September.
Between the 25th July and 4th September, those choosing to play crazy golf will also be entitled to a second game half price. Adult tickets cost £5 with sports fans under twelve able to play from £2.50.
You may also want to watch:
Families with a little more of a competitive streak can take part in an inter-generational ping-pong tournament and take advantage of coaching options if they feel the need for extra practice.
For young sports stars (aged 2- 5) there is the Early Years Super Soccer Stars mini-season which takes place on 31st July, 7th and 14th August (£10).
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 5 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 6 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 7 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 8 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 9 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 10 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds
If you are adverse to running around in the summer sun – there is the option to relax in the café watching every-one else do the hard work or attend Howard Jacobson’s talk on Jewish identity and sport on 7th August (£15).
JW3 members are also entitled to a 10% discount on adult and children’s tickets.