Sheryl Crow to play intimate Camden Town gig
AMERICAN star Sheryl Crow will be playing a small concert in Camden next week, it was announced today.
The singer, who made it famous with All I Wanna Do and has had a raft of top songs since, will play an intimate gig at Dingwalls in Camden Town on Wednesday night.
Tickets will be on sale for the gig from 9am tomorrow and cost �30.
The announcement comes hot on the heels of her sell-out gig at Hammersmith Apollo last night.
“I have a deep affection for London and had a blast at Hammersmith last night,” Ms Crow said.
You may also want to watch:
“I have a new band and sound that I want to bring in to an intimate setting whenever possible. I’m very excited about these upcoming club gigs and getting a chance to get back to my roots.”
Tickets are available on 0870-060-3777.
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 3 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 4 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 5 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 6 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 7 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week
- 8 New Indian restaurant Ritu to replace Yasmeen Kitchen in St John's Wood
- 9 Camden shouldn't ignore residents, but we need low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 10 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins