Sheryl Crow to play intimate Camden Town gig
AMERICAN star Sheryl Crow will be playing a small concert in Camden next week, it was announced today.
The singer, who made it famous with All I Wanna Do and has had a raft of top songs since, will play an intimate gig at Dingwalls in Camden Town on Wednesday night.
Tickets will be on sale for the gig from 9am tomorrow and cost �30.
The announcement comes hot on the heels of her sell-out gig at Hammersmith Apollo last night.
“I have a deep affection for London and had a blast at Hammersmith last night,” Ms Crow said.
“I have a new band and sound that I want to bring in to an intimate setting whenever possible. I’m very excited about these upcoming club gigs and getting a chance to get back to my roots.”
Tickets are available on 0870-060-3777.
- 1 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 2 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 3 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 4 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 5 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 6 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 7 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 8 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 9 Autistic TV presenter joins Hampstead pupils for 'most wonderful day'
- 10 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests