Sheryl Crow to play intimate Camden Town gig
AMERICAN star Sheryl Crow will be playing a small concert in Camden next week, it was announced today.
The singer, who made it famous with All I Wanna Do and has had a raft of top songs since, will play an intimate gig at Dingwalls in Camden Town on Wednesday night.
Tickets will be on sale for the gig from 9am tomorrow and cost �30.
The announcement comes hot on the heels of her sell-out gig at Hammersmith Apollo last night.
“I have a deep affection for London and had a blast at Hammersmith last night,” Ms Crow said.
You may also want to watch:
“I have a new band and sound that I want to bring in to an intimate setting whenever possible. I’m very excited about these upcoming club gigs and getting a chance to get back to my roots.”
Tickets are available on 0870-060-3777.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 7 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 10 Future of Royal Free Hospital nurseries uncertain amid staff consultation