Rock’n’roll comedy lined up for Ha Ha Highgate
- Credit: Steve Ullathorne
A north London rock’n’roll comedian heads up the bill at a Highgate pub this month.
Ronnie Golden has opened for Tom Jones, The Ramones and Engelbert Humperdinck - and on Wednesday, February 26 he headlines Ha Ha Highgate Comedy Night at the Prince of Wales.
Also on the bill are Tom Ward, Fiona Allen, Ali Cook, Charlie Partridge and MC Sion James.
Ronnie has performed several Edinburgh shows with Barry Cryer and was a regular voice on Spitting Image.
Tom Ward, who was the winner of Chortle Best Newcomer 2017, comes fresh from supporting Jack Whitehall on his arena dates.
You may also want to watch:
Fiona Allen will be a familiar face from the Emmy award-winning Smack The Pony.
Comedian and magician Ali Cook is the star of the West End show Impossible and television series including Now You See It, Penn & Teller: Fool Us, and Dirty Tricks.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 10 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners
Charlie Partridge has appeared on BBC Radio 6 Music, BBC Radio 4 and BBC Three, and "lovable giant" MC Sion James is a well-known face on the London comedy circuit.
Tickets are £7 in advance (£10 cash on the door) from https://www.jokepit.com/e/2675 or reserve by asking at the bar.
Doors open at 7pm and the show begins at 8pm.