Comedy preview: Ricky Gervais
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
Hampstead comedian trials out material for his next stand-up tour titled SuperNature
Hampstead comedian Ricky Gervais is to test out his latest work-in-progress at his local theatre Jacksons Lane.
The comic will appear with two special guests over five dates in January as he develops new material for his next stand-up show SuperNature.
Fans have the chance to see the household name in the intimate setting of the Highgate arts centre before he takes the show on tour.
Gervais has previously used the venue to stage work in progress performances - as have other comedians including Russell Brand and James Acaster.
You may also want to watch:
Booking opens on Friday and the 750 tickets up for grabs are expected to sell out quickly.
SuperNature is Gervaias’ sixth UK stand up tour and has been picked up by Netflix
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 6 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 7 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 8 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Arts centre? Rock'n'roll museum? What future for Hampstead Police Station?
Ricky Gervais and Guests, (work in progress) is at Jacksons Lane arts centre, on January 4th, 5th, 6th, 14th and 15th.
Booking opens: Friday December 14, 10am