Comedy preview: Ricky Gervais
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
Hampstead comedian trials out material for his next stand-up tour titled SuperNature
Hampstead comedian Ricky Gervais is to test out his latest work-in-progress at his local theatre Jacksons Lane.
The comic will appear with two special guests over five dates in January as he develops new material for his next stand-up show SuperNature.
Fans have the chance to see the household name in the intimate setting of the Highgate arts centre before he takes the show on tour.
Gervais has previously used the venue to stage work in progress performances - as have other comedians including Russell Brand and James Acaster.
You may also want to watch:
Booking opens on Friday and the 750 tickets up for grabs are expected to sell out quickly.
SuperNature is Gervaias’ sixth UK stand up tour and has been picked up by Netflix
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 9 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
Ricky Gervais and Guests, (work in progress) is at Jacksons Lane arts centre, on January 4th, 5th, 6th, 14th and 15th.
Booking opens: Friday December 14, 10am