Comedy preview: Ricky Gervais
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
Hampstead comedian trials out material for his next stand-up tour titled SuperNature
Hampstead comedian Ricky Gervais is to test out his latest work-in-progress at his local theatre Jacksons Lane.
The comic will appear with two special guests over five dates in January as he develops new material for his next stand-up show SuperNature.
Fans have the chance to see the household name in the intimate setting of the Highgate arts centre before he takes the show on tour.
Gervais has previously used the venue to stage work in progress performances - as have other comedians including Russell Brand and James Acaster.
You may also want to watch:
Booking opens on Friday and the 750 tickets up for grabs are expected to sell out quickly.
SuperNature is Gervaias’ sixth UK stand up tour and has been picked up by Netflix
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
Ricky Gervais and Guests, (work in progress) is at Jacksons Lane arts centre, on January 4th, 5th, 6th, 14th and 15th.
Booking opens: Friday December 14, 10am