Comedy preview: Ricky Gervais
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
Hampstead comedian trials out material for his next stand-up tour titled SuperNature
Hampstead comedian Ricky Gervais is to test out his latest work-in-progress at his local theatre Jacksons Lane.
The comic will appear with two special guests over five dates in January as he develops new material for his next stand-up show SuperNature.
Fans have the chance to see the household name in the intimate setting of the Highgate arts centre before he takes the show on tour.
Gervais has previously used the venue to stage work in progress performances - as have other comedians including Russell Brand and James Acaster.
You may also want to watch:
Booking opens on Friday and the 750 tickets up for grabs are expected to sell out quickly.
SuperNature is Gervaias’ sixth UK stand up tour and has been picked up by Netflix
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 7 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 8 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 9 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers
- 10 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
Ricky Gervais and Guests, (work in progress) is at Jacksons Lane arts centre, on January 4th, 5th, 6th, 14th and 15th.
Booking opens: Friday December 14, 10am