Ricky Gervais loses weight thanks to Healthy Hampstead living
HAMPSTEAD Heath is the secret to how funnyman Ricky Gervais has shed the excess pounds.
The comedian has told reporters he has lost 20 pounds since moving to Hampstead after taking up jogging on Hampstead Heath.
Although he should be enjoying his new svelte frame, he has revealed it has caused problems professionally.
“Now I’ve got to stop making jokes about fat people, which is annoying - when I was fat, it was OK,” he said.
It wasn’t just Ricky who has been affected by healthy living in Hampstead but his girlfriend Jane Fallon also lost 18 pounds.
You may also want to watch:
“I was trying to lose weight as well, so I was cooking healthier versions of what we were eating. He didn’t realise that I was probably feeding him less calories at the same time he was running,” she said.
Though Ricky has denied he has turned into a seed-eating health freak.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 3 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 4 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 5 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 6 Top producer gives hit making masterclass
- 7 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 10 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
“It wasn’t so much about the weight. It was more that I was a fat, lazy, out of shape slob, to be honest,” he continued.
“I didn’t eat differently. I probably just stopped having that second meal at 11:30 at night.”