Ricky Gervais loses weight thanks to Healthy Hampstead living
HAMPSTEAD Heath is the secret to how funnyman Ricky Gervais has shed the excess pounds.
The comedian has told reporters he has lost 20 pounds since moving to Hampstead after taking up jogging on Hampstead Heath.
Although he should be enjoying his new svelte frame, he has revealed it has caused problems professionally.
“Now I’ve got to stop making jokes about fat people, which is annoying - when I was fat, it was OK,” he said.
It wasn’t just Ricky who has been affected by healthy living in Hampstead but his girlfriend Jane Fallon also lost 18 pounds.
You may also want to watch:
“I was trying to lose weight as well, so I was cooking healthier versions of what we were eating. He didn’t realise that I was probably feeding him less calories at the same time he was running,” she said.
Though Ricky has denied he has turned into a seed-eating health freak.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
“It wasn’t so much about the weight. It was more that I was a fat, lazy, out of shape slob, to be honest,” he continued.
“I didn’t eat differently. I probably just stopped having that second meal at 11:30 at night.”