Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds to play Kenwood House
- Credit: Archant
Theh Oasis legend returns to his old north London stomping ground to play the Hampstead mansion’s Heritage Live concert series
Noel Gallagher returns to his former north London stomping ground to play an exclusive outdoor gig at Hampstead's Kenwood House.
Back in they heyday of Britpop, the Oasis songwriter and guitarist famously lived in Supernova Heights in Belsize Park.
Next summer, he brings his 11-piece High Flying Birds outfit to Hampstead Heath for a gig that promises hits from more than two successful decades in the rock business.
Since 2011, the Birds have released three well recieved albums featuring singles such as In The Heat of the Moment and AKA...What A Life.
As a founding member of Oasis, Noel sold more than 75 million records worldwide with Definitely Maybe and What's The Story Morning Glory considered two of the greatest albums of the era.
Fans can expect to hear both classicsfrom Oasis' back catalogue and hits from Noel's solo albums and 2019 EPs. Ex Oasis bandmates Gem Archer, Mike Rowe, and Chris Sharrock are part of the entourage for the tour.
- 1 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
- 2 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 3 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 4 Academy to crack down on 'boisterous' behaviour after inspection
- 5 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 6 'Buying maternity clothes seemed so wasteful': Former fashion editor's mission
- 7 New Wendy's opens its doors in Camden
- 8 Camden Council settles £130m Chalcots lawsuit for £19m
- 9 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 10 Six Hampstead Town by-election candidates seeking votes on July 7
Now in its third year, the Heritage Live series has brought big names such as Hacienda Classical and Madness to the grounds of the historic mansion.
Tickets for the Sunday June 21 concert can be bought from