Nick Cave to stream his concert Alone At Alexandra Palace
- Credit: Archant
The Australian rocker will perform his back catalogue solo at the piano in the West Hall to a global paying audience
Rocker Nick Cave is to globally stream a concert recorded in the atmospheric emptiness of Ally Pally’s West Hall.
Idiot Prayer: Nick Cave Alone at Alexandra Palace goes out at 8pm on July 23 with fans paying £16 to tune in.
There are also local timings for Australia and Asia, and North and South America to see the Australian performing solo at the piano in the iconic Muswell Hill venue.
Cave mines his extensive back catalogue, from rare tracks and early work with Grinderman, to the latest Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds album Ghosteen.
You may also want to watch:
Award-winning Cinematographer Robbie Ryan, who worked on The Favourite and Marriage Story, has made the most of the unique setting, and the film is streamed as a live experience with no chance to pause or view it later.
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds have also announced a live Spring/Summer 2021 European tour.
More info at nickcave.com
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points