Nick Cave to stream his concert Alone At Alexandra Palace
- Credit: Archant
The Australian rocker will perform his back catalogue solo at the piano in the West Hall to a global paying audience
Rocker Nick Cave is to globally stream a concert recorded in the atmospheric emptiness of Ally Pally’s West Hall.
Idiot Prayer: Nick Cave Alone at Alexandra Palace goes out at 8pm on July 23 with fans paying £16 to tune in.
There are also local timings for Australia and Asia, and North and South America to see the Australian performing solo at the piano in the iconic Muswell Hill venue.
Cave mines his extensive back catalogue, from rare tracks and early work with Grinderman, to the latest Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds album Ghosteen.
You may also want to watch:
Award-winning Cinematographer Robbie Ryan, who worked on The Favourite and Marriage Story, has made the most of the unique setting, and the film is streamed as a live experience with no chance to pause or view it later.
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds have also announced a live Spring/Summer 2021 European tour.
More info at nickcave.com
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 7 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash