New Hampstead nightwear brand makes a virtue of mixing and matching
- Credit: Archant
Caron Westbrook talks to 20-year-old Zara Mishon about her new range, Mish London.
Mix and match is a phrase we often hear associated with clothing. It’s also one of the main selling points of the new range of sleepwear and loungewear by a Hampstead 20-year-old with no previous fashion experience.
Zara Mishon started Mish London just two months ago after being frustrated that she was always forced to buy matching pyjamas. She’s already reaching out from her home office in Hampstead to customers both online and off. Aside from the website (mishlondon.com), the range can also be found in Crouch End boutique Margot London in Coleridge Road.
The idea behind the range is instead of offering specific sets of pyjamas, every design is available with a choice of three bottoms and four tops, making it easy to get just the set of pyjamas you will love and feel good in.
The very crux of Mish London’s philosophy is putting the ultimate decision in the hands of the buyer, not the creator.
You may also want to watch:
Each print comes as trousers or one of two types of shorts, either classic or cotton lace. With long-sleeved, cami tops and shirts available among other options you can create a summer or winter option from your favourite design.
Everything is made in the UK - a crucial selling point for many looking to support British business. Mishon has made sure women won’t find themselves in the annoying situation of loving a particular design but not being able to buy the type of pyjamas they want. They also have the freedom to marry up a different styled top with a completely different set of bottoms.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 8 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 9 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
Sleepwear and loungewear are all about feeling comfortable in bed and indoors. Mish London understands the importance of having the freedom to create the ideal set. Their slogan ‘We Mish, You Match’ speaks of their desire to ensure women can mix and match the ideal outfit for those duvet days lounging at home.