Open air cinema at Kenwood House
- Credit: Archant
Luna Cinema will screen Rocket Man, Pretty Woman and Some Like It Hot on the flower lawn of the 18th Century English Heritage mansion in August
Open air screenings of Rocket Man, Pretty Woman and Some Like It Hot will take place on Kenwood House’s flower lawn next month.
Luna Cinema will install a pop-up screen in the grounds of the 18th Century English Heritage mansion with an on-site bar serving beer, prosecco, wine and soft drinks, and food available from street food trucks.
Bookings are limited to 6 people from no more than two households but Luna managers say “we can assure you that at all our screenings each booking group will be given a pitch that allows safe distance from any adjacent groups”.
They added: “Cinema under the stars is the perfect, safe way for everyone to return to the big screen this summer.”
You may also want to watch:
Screenings take place on August 12, 13 and 14 starting with Billy Wilder’s classic 1959 cross-dressing comedy starring Marilyn Monroe, Jack Lemmon and Tony Curtis.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 6 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale