Open air cinema at Kenwood House
- Credit: Archant
Luna Cinema will screen Rocket Man, Pretty Woman and Some Like It Hot on the flower lawn of the 18th Century English Heritage mansion in August
Open air screenings of Rocket Man, Pretty Woman and Some Like It Hot will take place on Kenwood House’s flower lawn next month.
Luna Cinema will install a pop-up screen in the grounds of the 18th Century English Heritage mansion with an on-site bar serving beer, prosecco, wine and soft drinks, and food available from street food trucks.
Bookings are limited to 6 people from no more than two households but Luna managers say “we can assure you that at all our screenings each booking group will be given a pitch that allows safe distance from any adjacent groups”.
They added: “Cinema under the stars is the perfect, safe way for everyone to return to the big screen this summer.”
You may also want to watch:
Screenings take place on August 12, 13 and 14 starting with Billy Wilder’s classic 1959 cross-dressing comedy starring Marilyn Monroe, Jack Lemmon and Tony Curtis.
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 6 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 7 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's