Andrew Maxwell and Milton Jones play comedy gigs on Ally Pally’s beer terrace
- Credit: Archant
Live comedy on the Terrace continues to September 3 with quick-fire sets, a well stocked bar, and panoramic views over London from the Muswell Hill landmark
Alexandra Palace’s socially distanced comedy gigs on its huge outdoor terrace continue this month with quick-fire sets by Milton Jones and Lou Sanders.
Comedy On The Terrace got underway in mid-August with the likes of Ed Gamble and Andrew Maxwell performing both new material and their current repertoire at the Muswell Hill landmark.
The Thursday evening line-ups feature three acts and a compere and continue until September with Maxwell, Helen Bauer, Michael Akadiri and Elf Lyons playing on August 20.
August 27 will feature Lou Sanders, Garrett Millerick, Glenn Moore and Julian Deane, while Jones is pegged to perform on September 3 alongside further acts to be announced.
You may also want to watch:
Maxwell said: “It’s great to be performing for a live audience again, and what
better place than on The Terrace at Ally Pally. Live comedy has taken a huge hit this year so it’s good to find new ways of making it happen.”
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
Audiences can order street food and drinks from a well-stocked bar serving craft beers, wine and cocktails via an at table app - and enjoy panoramic views over London on Ally Pally’s South Terrace.
With music Friday to Sunday throughout the Summer, the terrace has offered safe post lockdown entertainment including contact free payment, table service and increased cleaning.
Comedy on The Terrace costs £15 per person. Maximum six people per booking: alexandrapalace.com/theterrace