Indie Daze returns to Kentish Town Forum this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Mute Elephant Music presents eight bands in one day, many of whom haven’t played in London for over a decade
No fewer than five bands will be playing in London for the first time in at least a decade this weekend.
Mute Elephant Music’s Indie Daze returns to the Kentish Town Forum on October 7 with eight bands in a day, all for £32.50.
Voice of the Beehive are back with their original line up’s first gig together in 25 years, while electronic rock band Apollo 440 haven’t done a show in the UK for more than ten years, and return with their classic line up as well.
Crazyhead put an end to a 17 year gap in live performance and Salad have their first full band show in 20 years.
You may also want to watch:
Bis will open the day-long festival of sound and The House of Love are headlining, with their first London show in four years. The band, which formed in 1986, played a 1988 show at the Forum and will this weekend be presenting a special set that goes back to the Creation period, playing hits from their first single Shine On through to Destroy The Heart.
Also on the bill are Miles Hung and Erica Nockalls and Thousand Yard Stare.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
The all-dayer runs from 1-11:30pm on Saturday October 7 at the O2 Forum, Kentish Town.
For full information on acts, timing and tickets go to indiedaze.co.uk