Indie Daze returns to Kentish Town Forum this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Mute Elephant Music presents eight bands in one day, many of whom haven’t played in London for over a decade
No fewer than five bands will be playing in London for the first time in at least a decade this weekend.
Mute Elephant Music’s Indie Daze returns to the Kentish Town Forum on October 7 with eight bands in a day, all for £32.50.
Voice of the Beehive are back with their original line up’s first gig together in 25 years, while electronic rock band Apollo 440 haven’t done a show in the UK for more than ten years, and return with their classic line up as well.
Crazyhead put an end to a 17 year gap in live performance and Salad have their first full band show in 20 years.
Bis will open the day-long festival of sound and The House of Love are headlining, with their first London show in four years. The band, which formed in 1986, played a 1988 show at the Forum and will this weekend be presenting a special set that goes back to the Creation period, playing hits from their first single Shine On through to Destroy The Heart.
Also on the bill are Miles Hung and Erica Nockalls and Thousand Yard Stare.
- 1 'Unimaginable loss': Father and daughter stabbed to death in north London
- 2 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
- 3 Covid-19: Omicron variant case confirmed in Camden
- 4 Camden Market has major makeover with new cinema, shops and food stalls
- 5 Barnet chemist named independent pharmacy of the year
- 6 Masked-up Boris Johnson poses for selfies at Wood Green care centre
- 7 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 8 Two people flee in Finchley flat fire caused by faulty radiator
- 9 Stunning light trail wraps up Kenwood like a giant Christmas present
- 10 Highgate's new butcher offers wine pairing and cooking advice
The all-dayer runs from 1-11:30pm on Saturday October 7 at the O2 Forum, Kentish Town.
For full information on acts, timing and tickets go to indiedaze.co.uk