Indie Daze returns to Kentish Town Forum this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Mute Elephant Music presents eight bands in one day, many of whom haven’t played in London for over a decade
No fewer than five bands will be playing in London for the first time in at least a decade this weekend.
Mute Elephant Music’s Indie Daze returns to the Kentish Town Forum on October 7 with eight bands in a day, all for £32.50.
Voice of the Beehive are back with their original line up’s first gig together in 25 years, while electronic rock band Apollo 440 haven’t done a show in the UK for more than ten years, and return with their classic line up as well.
Crazyhead put an end to a 17 year gap in live performance and Salad have their first full band show in 20 years.
You may also want to watch:
Bis will open the day-long festival of sound and The House of Love are headlining, with their first London show in four years. The band, which formed in 1986, played a 1988 show at the Forum and will this weekend be presenting a special set that goes back to the Creation period, playing hits from their first single Shine On through to Destroy The Heart.
Also on the bill are Miles Hung and Erica Nockalls and Thousand Yard Stare.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 8 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
The all-dayer runs from 1-11:30pm on Saturday October 7 at the O2 Forum, Kentish Town.
For full information on acts, timing and tickets go to indiedaze.co.uk