Carl Donnelly and Abdandoman at new Kentish Town comedy night
- Credit: the artists
The Grafton in Kentish Town welcomes a new comedy night this month.
On July 21 the line-up at the Prince of Wales Road venue will be Carl Donnelly, Abandoman, Alison Spittle , Michael Akadiri , Su Kaur and MC Siôn James.
The event is presented by Collywobblers Comedy and Fourpure Craft Beer, which will be including a free pint with each ticket.
Carl Donnelly, who has twice been nominated for the Edinburgh Comedy Award, will be a familiar face from appearances on comedy shows including Mock the Week, and from his Two Vegan Idiots Podcast.
Irish improvised hip hop comic Abandoman has not only appeared on shows including 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown, but has toured with Ed Sheeran.
You may also want to watch:
Alison Spittle is the co-host of Wheel Of Misfortune podcast, and is regular on shows including The Guilty Feminist podcast and BBC Radio 4’s Grownup Land.
Michael Akadiri was not just Komedia New Comedian of the Year 2020, but works as a junior doctor in the NHS.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 5 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 6 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 7 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 8 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 9 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
The line-up is completed by Su Kaur, of whom it is said: "The fine line between class and crass, stuck between culture clash and a lot of trash. Straddling two cultures and being a disappointment in both."
The show will be organised in accordance with any Covid guidelines in place.
Food is available but arrive early for pre-comedy dining. The Grafton was the winner at the Publican Awards 2021. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Tickets are £10 in advance via https://www.jokepit.com/e/4887 or £15 cash on the door, subject to availability.
For information and group reservations, contact email@example.com or text 07734 805817.