Funk Rave at The Roundhouse
- Credit: Archant
Female fronted funk rock soul band Winnie & The Rockettes promise a night of dancing, glitter, sequins and “dirty slap bass”
Female fronted funk rock soul band Winnie & The Rockettes whip up a rave at The Roundhouse this month.
Doors of the Chalk Farm venue open at 7pm on March 26 for a night of 'dancing, glitter, sequins and dirty slap bass'.
Special guest DJ Melle Brown joins the four piece band, whose inspirations range from Prince to Motorhead and Kendrick Lamar.
Having previously played support for the legendary Chaka Khan, Winnie and co promise to peddle their power-soul lead-vocals, groovy guitar rhythms, bass and drums until they get you moving.
You may also want to watch:
The Funk Rave is on March 26 at The Roundhouse.
Tickets £10 from roundhouse.org.uk
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill