Camden Town’s The Cuban bar celebrates 10th birthday with Made in Chelsea’s Fran Newman-Young and TV star Nancy Del’Ollio
- Credit: Archant
Eye-catching samba dancers and a host of celebrities made for a lively 10th birthday celebration of a popular Camden Town bar.
The mojitos were flowing as hundreds packed into The Cuban in the heart of Stables Market to enjoy thumping salsa music and a selection of delicious tapas offered on a new menu.
The lively anniversary party attracted some well-known faces into Camden, including Fran Newman-Young, star of reality show Made in Chelsea, TV personality Nancy Del’Ollio and Jo Wood, the former wife of Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood.
A mariachi band serenaded those not yet on the dancefloor before colourful carnival dancers on stilts drew everyone’s eye with spectacular samba moves.
The tapas of mini-burgers, juicy prawns and marinated mushrooms were tiny tasters of what the bar’s normal menu has to offer.
You may also want to watch:
But the bar’s best asset is undeniably its cocktails. We sampled mojitos, which had the perfect balance of sweet, sour and a pleasant minty freshness.
By the time we left late into the evening, nearly everyone was on their feet dancing music and trying out their best salsa moves.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
It’s safe to say The Cuban held itself a birthday bash to remember.