Camden Town’s The Cuban bar celebrates 10th birthday with Made in Chelsea’s Fran Newman-Young and TV star Nancy Del’Ollio
- Credit: Archant
Eye-catching samba dancers and a host of celebrities made for a lively 10th birthday celebration of a popular Camden Town bar.
The mojitos were flowing as hundreds packed into The Cuban in the heart of Stables Market to enjoy thumping salsa music and a selection of delicious tapas offered on a new menu.
The lively anniversary party attracted some well-known faces into Camden, including Fran Newman-Young, star of reality show Made in Chelsea, TV personality Nancy Del’Ollio and Jo Wood, the former wife of Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood.
A mariachi band serenaded those not yet on the dancefloor before colourful carnival dancers on stilts drew everyone’s eye with spectacular samba moves.
The tapas of mini-burgers, juicy prawns and marinated mushrooms were tiny tasters of what the bar’s normal menu has to offer.
You may also want to watch:
But the bar’s best asset is undeniably its cocktails. We sampled mojitos, which had the perfect balance of sweet, sour and a pleasant minty freshness.
By the time we left late into the evening, nearly everyone was on their feet dancing music and trying out their best salsa moves.
- 1 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 2 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 3 Prince Philip's funeral: Camden firm Levertons to make arrangements
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 6 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 7 'Negligence put lives at risk': £10k fine after fire at unlicensed HMO
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Revealed: How council paid £23m for an office block valued at £10m
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
It’s safe to say The Cuban held itself a birthday bash to remember.