Ham&High food writers to appear at literary festival
Ham&High restaurant reviewer Joseph Connolly and food writer Victoria Prever will be among the many star attractions at the first ever Hampstead & Highgate Literary Festival next month. Victoria Prever, who trained as a chef at Leith s School of Ford & Wi
Ham&High restaurant reviewer Joseph Connolly and food writer Victoria Prever will be among the many star attractions at the first ever Hampstead & Highgate Literary Festival next month.
Victoria Prever, who trained as a chef at Leith's School of Ford & Wine, will host Writing About Food on Tuesday, September 15, in the company of Claudia Roden, Judith Jones and Jill Norman.
The discussion takes place at the festival venue, Ivy House on North End Road, NW11, from 11am to noon. At 2pm the same day Joseph Connolly, author of more than 20 novels and non-fiction works, will be on the platform with Amanda Craig for a discussion entitled The Hampstead Novel?
The box office is now open and tickets can be bought in advance online at www.hamhighlitfest09.com, where the full programme for can also be viewed.
You may also want to watch:
Other featured writers include Sebastian Faulks, Esther Freud, Justin Somper, Vanessa Feltz, Michael Frayn, Martin Bell, Kathy Lette and Arabella Weir.
Book sales and signing will be held after each event by Daunt Books.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres