Camden Town Brewery's 'Bavarian-style beer hall' for Kentish Town bar
- Credit: Camden Town Brewery
Camden Town Brewery has revamped its brewery bar in Kentish Town - and from June it'll be opening as the Camden Beer Hall.
The team at the brewery have expanded the bar - inside and outside - in the style of a Bavarian beer hall.
Next door to the Wilkins Street Mews site, where the firm first started brewing its beers and lagers, the revamped venue will have a new menu designed by Chalk Farm TV chef Theo Randall.
Camden Town Brewery founder Jasper Cuppaidge said: “We’ve been making beer under the arches in Camden for 11 years now, and serving beer onsite has always been an important part of what we do, so we couldn’t be more excited to welcome our regulars, beer fans and local community back in to see what we’ve done with the place.
“Our house will be open again and it will be super exciting to be serving fresh, never pasteurised beer in our home, just like we always have – but now in a space that’s three times bigger and finally does justice to our vision."
You may also want to watch:
Brewery tours and a new shop will also be on offer in NW5.
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 3 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 4 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 5 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 6 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 7 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 8 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 9 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 10 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots