Camden Town Brewery's 'Bavarian-style beer hall' for Kentish Town bar
- Credit: Camden Town Brewery
Camden Town Brewery has revamped its brewery bar in Kentish Town - and from June it'll be opening as the Camden Beer Hall.
The team at the brewery have expanded the bar - inside and outside - in the style of a Bavarian beer hall.
Next door to the Wilkins Street Mews site, where the firm first started brewing its beers and lagers, the revamped venue will have a new menu designed by Chalk Farm TV chef Theo Randall.
Camden Town Brewery founder Jasper Cuppaidge said: “We’ve been making beer under the arches in Camden for 11 years now, and serving beer onsite has always been an important part of what we do, so we couldn’t be more excited to welcome our regulars, beer fans and local community back in to see what we’ve done with the place.
“Our house will be open again and it will be super exciting to be serving fresh, never pasteurised beer in our home, just like we always have – but now in a space that’s three times bigger and finally does justice to our vision."
Brewery tours and a new shop will also be on offer in NW5.
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 3 Motorists handed fines for visiting Covid-19 car park test centre
- 4 Stolen car crashes in Kentish Town leaving woman hospitalised
- 5 'Large cannabis factory’ discovered on Frobisher Road
- 6 Barnet, Camden and Haringey receive boost for low vaccine uptake
- 7 Hampstead Heath past and present at new exhibition of London
- 8 How mental health services are changing in north London
- 9 Pond Street potholes causing 'mini earthquake' and 'damage to homes'
- 10 Ashling Murphy: Camden pays tribute to murdered primary school teacher