Alexandra Palace to open giant beer garden
- Credit: Archant
The south-facing Terrace will have panoramic views, table service, and can be booked by up to six people at £5 a head per session
With pubs set to re-open on July 4, Ally Pally has announced it is turning over its terrace to become a huge beer garden.
Open from Friday to Sunday throughout the summer, the south-facing 1500 sqm Terrace has panoramic views over London and must be pre-booked by groups of between two and six at £5 a head for a timed session.
Five street food vendors will provide the pub grub; Backstreet Diner, Steak It Easy, Last Night a Vegan Saved My Life, Wood Fired Pizzas and Waffle Float.
Craft beers, wine, cocktails and soft drinks can be paid for via an at-table-app and delivered to the table to ensure cashless ordering.
You may also want to watch:
Other measures will ensure strict hygiene protocols including enhanced cleaning, and hand sanitiser.
The Terrace at Alexandra Palace opens July 4 at £5 per person per session of up to 2.5 hours.
- 1 O2 Centre redevelopment consultation opened by Camden Council
- 2 Gospel Oak Football Club: A team with roots firmly in the community
- 3 Plans for 60ft 5G mast in Crouch End 'not in keeping' with conservation area
- 4 Tottenham Hotspur host Everton in mouthwatering clash
- 5 Woodland is being damage - time to show some respect
- 6 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm
- 7 Camden disabled resident on fears over Haverstock Hill cycle lanes
- 8 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 9 Government punishes Haringey Council over missed housing target
- 10 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy
Open noon until 10pm on Friday, and 10am-10pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Bookings at alexandrapalace.com/theterrace.