Alexandra Palace to open giant beer garden
- Credit: Archant
The south-facing Terrace will have panoramic views, table service, and can be booked by up to six people at £5 a head per session
With pubs set to re-open on July 4, Ally Pally has announced it is turning over its terrace to become a huge beer garden.
Open from Friday to Sunday throughout the summer, the south-facing 1500 sqm Terrace has panoramic views over London and must be pre-booked by groups of between two and six at £5 a head for a timed session.
Five street food vendors will provide the pub grub; Backstreet Diner, Steak It Easy, Last Night a Vegan Saved My Life, Wood Fired Pizzas and Waffle Float.
Craft beers, wine, cocktails and soft drinks can be paid for via an at-table-app and delivered to the table to ensure cashless ordering.
Other measures will ensure strict hygiene protocols including enhanced cleaning, and hand sanitiser.
The Terrace at Alexandra Palace opens July 4 at £5 per person per session of up to 2.5 hours.
- 1 Police called to 'youth with knife trying to climb school gates'
- 2 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 3 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 4 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 5 Elvis Presley songwriter and former Ham&High columnist dies aged 82
- 6 Unarmed man shot by police during prison break was ‘lawfully killed’
- 7 Night-time fishing suspended at Vale of Health following 'antisocial behaviour'
- 8 Father's fear autistic son will 'dive through' window of unsafe West Hampstead home
- 9 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 10 The Rolling Stones prove rock ‘n’ roll is alive and kicking at Hyde Park
Open noon until 10pm on Friday, and 10am-10pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Bookings at alexandrapalace.com/theterrace.