Alexandra Palace to open giant beer garden
- Credit: Archant
The south-facing Terrace will have panoramic views, table service, and can be booked by up to six people at £5 a head per session
With pubs set to re-open on July 4, Ally Pally has announced it is turning over its terrace to become a huge beer garden.
Open from Friday to Sunday throughout the summer, the south-facing 1500 sqm Terrace has panoramic views over London and must be pre-booked by groups of between two and six at £5 a head for a timed session.
Five street food vendors will provide the pub grub; Backstreet Diner, Steak It Easy, Last Night a Vegan Saved My Life, Wood Fired Pizzas and Waffle Float.
Craft beers, wine, cocktails and soft drinks can be paid for via an at-table-app and delivered to the table to ensure cashless ordering.
Other measures will ensure strict hygiene protocols including enhanced cleaning, and hand sanitiser.
The Terrace at Alexandra Palace opens July 4 at £5 per person per session of up to 2.5 hours.
- 1 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 2 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
- 3 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 4 Crowdfunder launched to buy Mortimer Terrace Nature Reserve
- 5 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 6 Matt Lucas backs school's drive to build arts studio
- 7 NLWA signs contract for ‘significant’ Edmonton Incinerator project
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Muswell Hill constituency changes consultation
- 9 Muswell Hill service ‘disgraceful’ as Royal Mail crisis continues
- 10 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
Open noon until 10pm on Friday, and 10am-10pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Bookings at alexandrapalace.com/theterrace.