Alexandra Palace to open giant beer garden
- Credit: Archant
The south-facing Terrace will have panoramic views, table service, and can be booked by up to six people at £5 a head per session
With pubs set to re-open on July 4, Ally Pally has announced it is turning over its terrace to become a huge beer garden.
Open from Friday to Sunday throughout the summer, the south-facing 1500 sqm Terrace has panoramic views over London and must be pre-booked by groups of between two and six at £5 a head for a timed session.
Five street food vendors will provide the pub grub; Backstreet Diner, Steak It Easy, Last Night a Vegan Saved My Life, Wood Fired Pizzas and Waffle Float.
Craft beers, wine, cocktails and soft drinks can be paid for via an at-table-app and delivered to the table to ensure cashless ordering.
You may also want to watch:
Other measures will ensure strict hygiene protocols including enhanced cleaning, and hand sanitiser.
The Terrace at Alexandra Palace opens July 4 at £5 per person per session of up to 2.5 hours.
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 3 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses
Open noon until 10pm on Friday, and 10am-10pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Bookings at alexandrapalace.com/theterrace.