Finsbury Park Festival welcomes Bob Dylan and Van Morrisson
Two of modern music’s greatest singer-song writers are performing in North London this weekend.
The legendary Bob Dylan will headline the Finsbury Park Feis Festival on Saturday and Van Morrisson tops the bill on Sunday.
The new Feis Festival is taking over from the annual Fleadh after a five-year gap, and is celebrating 21 years of the best of Irish and international music.
Vince Power, the promoter for the event, said: “Having Bob Dylan for an exclusive UK performance means that the first year of the new Feis Festival will be one to remember.
“It’s wonderful to be able to host some of the biggest names in music alongside the finest emerging Irish talent.”
You may also want to watch:
Admission for the two days is �120, or �70 for Saturday and �60 for Sunday, with special deals for the disabled and their carers. For more details visit www.londonfeis.com.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 5 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 6 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 10 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque