Finsbury Park Festival welcomes Bob Dylan and Van Morrisson
Two of modern music’s greatest singer-song writers are performing in North London this weekend.
The legendary Bob Dylan will headline the Finsbury Park Feis Festival on Saturday and Van Morrisson tops the bill on Sunday.
The new Feis Festival is taking over from the annual Fleadh after a five-year gap, and is celebrating 21 years of the best of Irish and international music.
Vince Power, the promoter for the event, said: “Having Bob Dylan for an exclusive UK performance means that the first year of the new Feis Festival will be one to remember.
“It’s wonderful to be able to host some of the biggest names in music alongside the finest emerging Irish talent.”
You may also want to watch:
Admission for the two days is �120, or �70 for Saturday and �60 for Sunday, with special deals for the disabled and their carers. For more details visit www.londonfeis.com.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 6 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 7 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 8 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 9 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 10 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End