Finsbury Park Festival welcomes Bob Dylan and Van Morrisson
Two of modern music’s greatest singer-song writers are performing in North London this weekend.
The legendary Bob Dylan will headline the Finsbury Park Feis Festival on Saturday and Van Morrisson tops the bill on Sunday.
The new Feis Festival is taking over from the annual Fleadh after a five-year gap, and is celebrating 21 years of the best of Irish and international music.
Vince Power, the promoter for the event, said: “Having Bob Dylan for an exclusive UK performance means that the first year of the new Feis Festival will be one to remember.
“It’s wonderful to be able to host some of the biggest names in music alongside the finest emerging Irish talent.”
You may also want to watch:
Admission for the two days is �120, or �70 for Saturday and �60 for Sunday, with special deals for the disabled and their carers. For more details visit www.londonfeis.com.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road