Fine time for a picnic at Kenwood
ANYONE booking their Kenwood concert tickets this year should consider a side order of Carluccio's finest wares. The Italian caf� chain is the official picnic supplier to the summer music series with packages starting at �45 for a feast for two adults and
ANYONE booking their Kenwood concert tickets this year should consider a side order of Carluccio's finest wares.
The Italian caf� chain is the official picnic supplier to the summer music series with packages starting at �45 for a feast for two adults and �10 for a child.
Picnics come in a
re-useable cool bag with paper plates, napkins,
You may also want to watch:
re-useable cutlery and cups. Anyone ordering the �60 picnic also gets two sachets of sun cream and a limited edition umbrella.
The �45 picnic includes mineral water, a 75cl bottle of wine, strawberries, bread, biscuits, stuffed chicken legs, a pasta, pine nut and bean salad and chargrilled vegetables with a selection of antipasti.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 6 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 8 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 9 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
The �60 picnic includes smoked mackerel pate, slices of rare roast beef and a salad of olives, mozzarella, peppers and tomatoes.
There are vegetarian versions at both prices and the children's picnic includes slices of salami, creamy cheese, carrot sticks, breadsticks, a small pizza, tuna mayonnaise, beef meatballs, a chocolate sponge bear and a piece of fruit.
Order at the official concert website wwwpicnic concerts.com and you can pick up the picnics at Kenwood on the day of the event.
This year's line-up is from June 26 to August 21 and includes Will Young, Blondie, Jamie Cullum and Rufus Wainwright.
Anyone interested in just picking up a picnic for a summer outing can order it 24 hours in advance at the Carluccio's store in Rosslyn Hill, Hampstead, on 020-
7794 2184 or St John's Wood High Street on 020-7449 0404. Or go to www.carluccios.com.