Handmade in Highgate Late Summer Show
- Credit: Archant
The annual showcase for local artists and designer/makers goes ahead this month at the Highgate Lit and Sci in South Grove with social distancing and extra hygiene
Now in its fourth year, Handmade in Highgate is the annual showcase for local designers and craftspeople.
Re-scheduled from April, the Late Summer Show may be reduced in size, but offers the same chance to meet and buy from designer/makers and artists.
From jewellery to woodwork, glassware, bags, prints, ceramics and fabric, a total of 20 exhibitors will be showing their wares at the HLSI in South Grove from September 25-27.
Distancing and hygiene guidelines will be followed, and queues will be operating to keep visitors safe. Anyone waiting to enter will have the chance to chat with Ray from Rotherview Nurseries.
You may also want to watch:
Entrance is free and Handmade in Highgate is open Friday from 4-8pm, Saturday 10am – 6pm and Sunday 11am – 5pm.
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 4 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 6 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 7 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 8 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Hampstead's Karma Bread thanks Royal Free staff with baked goods