Handmade in Highgate Late Summer Show
- Credit: Archant
The annual showcase for local artists and designer/makers goes ahead this month at the Highgate Lit and Sci in South Grove with social distancing and extra hygiene
Now in its fourth year, Handmade in Highgate is the annual showcase for local designers and craftspeople.
Re-scheduled from April, the Late Summer Show may be reduced in size, but offers the same chance to meet and buy from designer/makers and artists.
From jewellery to woodwork, glassware, bags, prints, ceramics and fabric, a total of 20 exhibitors will be showing their wares at the HLSI in South Grove from September 25-27.
Distancing and hygiene guidelines will be followed, and queues will be operating to keep visitors safe. Anyone waiting to enter will have the chance to chat with Ray from Rotherview Nurseries.
You may also want to watch:
Entrance is free and Handmade in Highgate is open Friday from 4-8pm, Saturday 10am – 6pm and Sunday 11am – 5pm.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 8 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'