Handmade in Highgate Late Summer Show
- Credit: Archant
The annual showcase for local artists and designer/makers goes ahead this month at the Highgate Lit and Sci in South Grove with social distancing and extra hygiene
Now in its fourth year, Handmade in Highgate is the annual showcase for local designers and craftspeople.
Re-scheduled from April, the Late Summer Show may be reduced in size, but offers the same chance to meet and buy from designer/makers and artists.
From jewellery to woodwork, glassware, bags, prints, ceramics and fabric, a total of 20 exhibitors will be showing their wares at the HLSI in South Grove from September 25-27.
Distancing and hygiene guidelines will be followed, and queues will be operating to keep visitors safe. Anyone waiting to enter will have the chance to chat with Ray from Rotherview Nurseries.
You may also want to watch:
Entrance is free and Handmade in Highgate is open Friday from 4-8pm, Saturday 10am – 6pm and Sunday 11am – 5pm.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'