CAMERON CARPENTER COMPETITION: Win a box at the Royal Albert Hall
Join flamboyant young American organist, Cameron Carpenter, in his UK debut at the Royal Albert Hall. Labelled the The Maverick Organist by The New York Times, Cameron is a born showman who will take you on a musical journey with a repertoire that spans t
Join flamboyant young American organist, Cameron Carpenter, in his UK debut at the Royal Albert Hall. Labelled the The Maverick Organist by The New York Times, Cameron is a born showman who will take you on a musical journey with a repertoire that spans the organ and piano literature through original compositions, film scores and improvisations influenced by folk song, jazz, disco and pop.
The Ham&High is offering you and seven friends the chance to attend this one-off show on Tuesday October 23, in your own private box at the historic venue.
You and your friends can join Cameron as he pushes the limits of what is physically performable on the organ, and hear the music from Harry Potter as you've never heard it before.
Cameron's repertoire spans the organ and piano literature, his original compositions, film scores, and improvisations influenced by folk song, jazz, disco and pop.
The programme is expected to include works by Chopin, Liszt, and Bach as well as Hedwig's Theme and other works by John Williams from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
His recital will also feature big screen video projection to provide a close up view of the organ console during the performance.
- 1 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 2 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
- 3 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 4 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 5 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 6 Muswell Hill service ‘disgraceful’ as Royal Mail crisis continues
- 7 'The joy of addiction is when you are free of it,' says Hampstead author
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Muswell Hill constituency changes consultation
- 9 BAFTA-nominated BBC series returns to the Royal Free Hospital
- 10 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
To win, answer the following question.
Who described Cameron Carpenter as "The Maverick Organist"?
a. The New York Times.
b.The Washington Post.
c. The Times Of Your Life.
Send your answer to email@example.com by noon tomorrow (Friday), with Cameron Carpenter competition in the subject line. Be sure to put in a daytime telephone number.