London Painters and Sculptors group exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Ten north London artists hold their annual exhibition in Camden Town this month
A group of 10 north London artists hold their annual exhibition at Camden Town's Image Gallery this month.
The London Painters and Sculptors Group includes Muswell Hill artists Kate Willows and Feza Yuksel with other members based further afield in Barnet.
Raina Goran has seen her vibrant paintings selected for the Society of Women Artists and Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours exhibitions.
Margaret Crutchley's landscapes were chosen for the Royal Watercolour Society's contemporary competition, and Willows exhibited sculptures at the Chelsea Art Society open.
You may also want to watch:
Two of Yuksel's prints were selected for the contemporary nude exhibition at Mall Galleries. Willows said the group show at Camden Image Gallery would be a chance for artlovers "to explore the artist's thought-provoking emotional and imaginative response to the theme of colour, shape and form."
The free exhibition runs October 15-20 at the gallery in Royal College Street. camden-image-gallery.co.uk
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 4 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 5 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 6 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 9 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
- 10 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home