BYOB: Baby-friendly comedy will have audiences crying with laughter
- Credit: Archant
Just to prove there’s life, and laughter after childbirth, Bring Your Own Baby comedy starts a monthly event in Crouch End.
Starting on July 4 the 10.30am comedy club at The Crouch End Picturehouse is open to parents with infants under 12 months.
Soft flooring toys, baby changing and buggy parking are all available so parents can enjoy top comedy stars with their tots.
Started by professional comedians Carly Smallman and Alyssa Royce, who suffered from postnatal depression after the birth of daughter Lola, it was conceived as hte perfect antidote to the loneliness and depression taht can affect new parents.
“We’ve made it our mission to help parents get out of hte house and have a much needed laugh and feel like themselves again,” they say. Fans say: “At least one of you will be crying - with laughter.”
You may also want to watch:
Bring Your Own Baby runs on the first Tuesday of every month. Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Mikel Arteta in dark over format of Arsenal and Benfica's Europa League tie
- 4 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 5 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 6 Arsenal forward Katie Godden joins Charlton Athletic
- 7 Camden Council 'considers' bringing leisure centres in-house post-Covid
- 8 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 9 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 10 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues