BYOB: Baby-friendly comedy will have audiences crying with laughter
- Credit: Archant
Just to prove there’s life, and laughter after childbirth, Bring Your Own Baby comedy starts a monthly event in Crouch End.
Starting on July 4 the 10.30am comedy club at The Crouch End Picturehouse is open to parents with infants under 12 months.
Soft flooring toys, baby changing and buggy parking are all available so parents can enjoy top comedy stars with their tots.
Started by professional comedians Carly Smallman and Alyssa Royce, who suffered from postnatal depression after the birth of daughter Lola, it was conceived as hte perfect antidote to the loneliness and depression taht can affect new parents.
“We’ve made it our mission to help parents get out of hte house and have a much needed laugh and feel like themselves again,” they say. Fans say: “At least one of you will be crying - with laughter.”
You may also want to watch:
Bring Your Own Baby runs on the first Tuesday of every month. Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 2 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 3 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 Five things we learned from Arsenal's Europa League exit
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure