BYOB: Baby-friendly comedy will have audiences crying with laughter
- Credit: Archant
Just to prove there’s life, and laughter after childbirth, Bring Your Own Baby comedy starts a monthly event in Crouch End.
Starting on July 4 the 10.30am comedy club at The Crouch End Picturehouse is open to parents with infants under 12 months.
Soft flooring toys, baby changing and buggy parking are all available so parents can enjoy top comedy stars with their tots.
Started by professional comedians Carly Smallman and Alyssa Royce, who suffered from postnatal depression after the birth of daughter Lola, it was conceived as hte perfect antidote to the loneliness and depression taht can affect new parents.
“We’ve made it our mission to help parents get out of hte house and have a much needed laugh and feel like themselves again,” they say. Fans say: “At least one of you will be crying - with laughter.”
You may also want to watch:
Bring Your Own Baby runs on the first Tuesday of every month. Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 4 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 5 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again