All's Well That Ends Well – al fresco
- Credit: Troubadour Stageworks
An outdoors production of Shakespeare’s comedy All’s Well that Ends Well will be staged this weekend.
The play will be performed at the Charterhouse Square, Barbican, on August 7 and 8.
As well as playing the female lead, Hampstead's Jasmine Silk is assistant director and assistant producer of the production.
Jasmine said: “Through all of us getting to know the text in depth, we have been able to translate our understanding into a clear and accessible Shakespeare production, which we can't wait to share with audiences at The Charterhouse in London.”
The show is as part of a tour this summer by Troubadour Stageworks, a company founded in 2017 by Mingma Hughes with the aim of creating a stage in any space.
By performing in outdoor arenas, the company supports heritage venues and encourages young creatives to be experimental with theatre.
Attendees are invited to bring picnics, blankets, and appropriate clothes for the weather. Discounts are available for families and big groups.
For tickets, visit: http://troubadourstageworks.eventbrite.com
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 3 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 4 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 5 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 6 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 7 3,000 new council homes for Haringey over next ten years
- 8 Haringey to splash £54m on Civic Centre makeover and extension
- 9 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 10 Camden gets £400k to overhaul planning system