Highgate's All Dogs Matter enjoys first dog show in two years
- Credit: Paul Abrahams / Ginger Pet Photography
North London charity All Dogs Matter has held its first show since lockdown began, seeing families and their canine companions enjoy a day out in the sun.
The Highgate Wood show last Sunday (September 12) brought together around 200 people and 100 dogs, raising £1,500 for the charity.
All Dogs Matter founder Ira Moss said the event was "really great".
She added: "It was a great atmosphere, I'm really pleased with how it went and everyone was happy to be there."
Around 40 rescue dogs the charity had rehomed entered the Best Rescue category, and Ira said it was great to see them again.
All Dogs Matter administrator Karen Hill said: "It was so nice, especially as it was our first show in almost two years.
You may also want to watch:
"It was just a really nice environment, and everyone loved it."
The other categories were Golden Oldie, Mr Highgate and Mrs Highgate, and the charity is looking forward to its Halloween-themed show in October.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 3 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 7 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 8 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 9 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill