Wood Green youngster Brandon Abraham crashes out at Silverstone
- Credit: Archant
Wood Green youngster Brandon Abraham unfortunately crashed out in the latest race at Silverstone.
The former Highgate Wood School student got clipped from behind and spun around during the last race of the weekend and was an unavoidable obstacle to the oncoming cars.
The event’s main sponsor Waspp UK‘s Driver took the main brunt of the accident thankfully he and all the drivers were okay.
His dad, Paul, said: “Thanks to the Brscc Championship organisers for their stringent rules that ensure cars are built to an optimal standard and scrutinised to make sure they do their job to keep the drivers safe in such events as seen this weekend.
“Also thanks to the Silverstone medical staff for checking Brandon over and attending to the other drivers.
You may also want to watch:
“Thanks to our team and main sponsor NHA Motorsport for looking after us over the weekend as well as Sam Tyres from Tottenham, Izone Performance Swave and Summit UK Anari TV for their support.
“We understand Motor racing is a dangerous sport and you can only make sure that you prepare well.”
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
Brandon’s next race is at Brands Hatch and will be a key event to help him raise sponsorship for next season.