Bostik Premier: Wingate & Finchley snap up services of David Manu, George Craddock and Layne Eadie
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
The Blues recently revealed some new additions to their squad with pre-season training due to start later this month
Wingate & Finchley continued their plans for the 2018/19 Bostik Premier season with the addition of three players earlier this month.
The Maurice Rebak Lane club confirmed 22-year-old winger David Manu has joined from Bedford Town.
He lists North Greenford United and Uxbridge among his former clubs and was talked up by chairman Aron Sharpe.
Sharpe told the official club website: “David is a young, quick winger who can play on the left or right.
“I have been monitoring him since he was a young 16-year-old at Interwood FC. Welcome David.”
On top of the signing of Manu, Wingate have also secured the services of Canvey Island central midfielder George Craddock.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 3 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 4 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 5 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 6 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 7 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 8 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 9 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 10 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
Craddock featured in the Bostik North for the Gulls last season, but has played for Braintree Town and East Thurrock United in the past.
Meanwhile ex-loanee Layne Eadie has joined the club permanently from St Albans City after finishing the 2017/18 season at the Blues.