Bostik Premier: Wingate & Finchley snap up services of David Manu, George Craddock and Layne Eadie
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
The Blues recently revealed some new additions to their squad with pre-season training due to start later this month
Wingate & Finchley continued their plans for the 2018/19 Bostik Premier season with the addition of three players earlier this month.
The Maurice Rebak Lane club confirmed 22-year-old winger David Manu has joined from Bedford Town.
He lists North Greenford United and Uxbridge among his former clubs and was talked up by chairman Aron Sharpe.
Sharpe told the official club website: “David is a young, quick winger who can play on the left or right.
You may also want to watch:
“I have been monitoring him since he was a young 16-year-old at Interwood FC. Welcome David.”
On top of the signing of Manu, Wingate have also secured the services of Canvey Island central midfielder George Craddock.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 10 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners
Craddock featured in the Bostik North for the Gulls last season, but has played for Braintree Town and East Thurrock United in the past.
Meanwhile ex-loanee Layne Eadie has joined the club permanently from St Albans City after finishing the 2017/18 season at the Blues.