Bostik Premier: Wingate & Finchley snap up services of David Manu, George Craddock and Layne Eadie
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
The Blues recently revealed some new additions to their squad with pre-season training due to start later this month
Wingate & Finchley continued their plans for the 2018/19 Bostik Premier season with the addition of three players earlier this month.
The Maurice Rebak Lane club confirmed 22-year-old winger David Manu has joined from Bedford Town.
He lists North Greenford United and Uxbridge among his former clubs and was talked up by chairman Aron Sharpe.
Sharpe told the official club website: “David is a young, quick winger who can play on the left or right.
“I have been monitoring him since he was a young 16-year-old at Interwood FC. Welcome David.”
On top of the signing of Manu, Wingate have also secured the services of Canvey Island central midfielder George Craddock.
- 1 'Unimaginable loss': Father and daughter stabbed to death in north London
- 2 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
- 3 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 4 'Unacceptable': Highgate fears over TfL bus changes
- 5 Covid-19: Omicron variant case confirmed in Camden
- 6 Camden Market has major makeover with new cinema, shops and food stalls
- 7 Barnet chemist named independent pharmacy of the year
- 8 Masked-up Boris Johnson poses for selfies at Wood Green care centre
- 9 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 10 Haringey first council to call for Edmonton incinerator pause
Craddock featured in the Bostik North for the Gulls last season, but has played for Braintree Town and East Thurrock United in the past.
Meanwhile ex-loanee Layne Eadie has joined the club permanently from St Albans City after finishing the 2017/18 season at the Blues.