Bostik Premier: Wingate & Finchley snap up services of David Manu, George Craddock and Layne Eadie
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
The Blues recently revealed some new additions to their squad with pre-season training due to start later this month
Wingate & Finchley continued their plans for the 2018/19 Bostik Premier season with the addition of three players earlier this month.
The Maurice Rebak Lane club confirmed 22-year-old winger David Manu has joined from Bedford Town.
He lists North Greenford United and Uxbridge among his former clubs and was talked up by chairman Aron Sharpe.
Sharpe told the official club website: “David is a young, quick winger who can play on the left or right.
You may also want to watch:
“I have been monitoring him since he was a young 16-year-old at Interwood FC. Welcome David.”
On top of the signing of Manu, Wingate have also secured the services of Canvey Island central midfielder George Craddock.
- 1 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 2 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 3 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 4 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 5 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 6 Highgate primary praises new school street scheme restricting cars
- 7 Lockdown easing 'super positive' for West Hampstead shops
- 8 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 9 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 10 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
Craddock featured in the Bostik North for the Gulls last season, but has played for Braintree Town and East Thurrock United in the past.
Meanwhile ex-loanee Layne Eadie has joined the club permanently from St Albans City after finishing the 2017/18 season at the Blues.