Bostik Premier: Wingate & Finchley snap up services of David Manu, George Craddock and Layne Eadie
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
The Blues recently revealed some new additions to their squad with pre-season training due to start later this month
Wingate & Finchley continued their plans for the 2018/19 Bostik Premier season with the addition of three players earlier this month.
The Maurice Rebak Lane club confirmed 22-year-old winger David Manu has joined from Bedford Town.
He lists North Greenford United and Uxbridge among his former clubs and was talked up by chairman Aron Sharpe.
Sharpe told the official club website: “David is a young, quick winger who can play on the left or right.
You may also want to watch:
“I have been monitoring him since he was a young 16-year-old at Interwood FC. Welcome David.”
On top of the signing of Manu, Wingate have also secured the services of Canvey Island central midfielder George Craddock.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 6 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 7 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 8 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 9 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 10 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
Craddock featured in the Bostik North for the Gulls last season, but has played for Braintree Town and East Thurrock United in the past.
Meanwhile ex-loanee Layne Eadie has joined the club permanently from St Albans City after finishing the 2017/18 season at the Blues.