Blues boost squad ahead of busy December
- Credit: Archant
The Maurice Rebak Stadium have signed Carl Stewart, Jake Hutchings and Calvin Ekpiteta
Wingate & Finchley added to their squad this week ahead of a busy month of football.
The Blues, who have found form recently under new boss Glen Little, completed three transfers over the past seven days.
Last Wednesday, November 28 the Maurice Rebak Stadium club announced the signing of Carl Stewart from Oxford City.
The 21-year-old winger had been a Watford trainee in the early part of his career and he was the first of three additions.
You may also want to watch:
On Tuesday, the Blues were able to confirm the return of centre back Jake Hutchings, who had a brief spell in N12 in the 2015/16 season.
He made five appearances and scored once and will look to impress in his second stint.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 3 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved
Also on Tuesday, Wingate confirmed midfielder Calvin Ekpiteta had agreed to join the club from East Thurrock United.
The 22-year-old has previously played for Bishop’s Stortford and will add to the competition for places in Little’s squad.