Blues boost squad ahead of busy December
- Credit: Archant
The Maurice Rebak Stadium have signed Carl Stewart, Jake Hutchings and Calvin Ekpiteta
Wingate & Finchley added to their squad this week ahead of a busy month of football.
The Blues, who have found form recently under new boss Glen Little, completed three transfers over the past seven days.
Last Wednesday, November 28 the Maurice Rebak Stadium club announced the signing of Carl Stewart from Oxford City.
The 21-year-old winger had been a Watford trainee in the early part of his career and he was the first of three additions.
You may also want to watch:
On Tuesday, the Blues were able to confirm the return of centre back Jake Hutchings, who had a brief spell in N12 in the 2015/16 season.
He made five appearances and scored once and will look to impress in his second stint.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 3 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 4 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 5 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 6 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 7 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 10 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
Also on Tuesday, Wingate confirmed midfielder Calvin Ekpiteta had agreed to join the club from East Thurrock United.
The 22-year-old has previously played for Bishop’s Stortford and will add to the competition for places in Little’s squad.