Blues boost squad ahead of busy December
- Credit: Archant
The Maurice Rebak Stadium have signed Carl Stewart, Jake Hutchings and Calvin Ekpiteta
Wingate & Finchley added to their squad this week ahead of a busy month of football.
The Blues, who have found form recently under new boss Glen Little, completed three transfers over the past seven days.
Last Wednesday, November 28 the Maurice Rebak Stadium club announced the signing of Carl Stewart from Oxford City.
The 21-year-old winger had been a Watford trainee in the early part of his career and he was the first of three additions.
You may also want to watch:
On Tuesday, the Blues were able to confirm the return of centre back Jake Hutchings, who had a brief spell in N12 in the 2015/16 season.
He made five appearances and scored once and will look to impress in his second stint.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
Also on Tuesday, Wingate confirmed midfielder Calvin Ekpiteta had agreed to join the club from East Thurrock United.
The 22-year-old has previously played for Bishop’s Stortford and will add to the competition for places in Little’s squad.