Blues boost squad ahead of busy December
- Credit: Archant
The Maurice Rebak Stadium have signed Carl Stewart, Jake Hutchings and Calvin Ekpiteta
Wingate & Finchley added to their squad this week ahead of a busy month of football.
The Blues, who have found form recently under new boss Glen Little, completed three transfers over the past seven days.
Last Wednesday, November 28 the Maurice Rebak Stadium club announced the signing of Carl Stewart from Oxford City.
The 21-year-old winger had been a Watford trainee in the early part of his career and he was the first of three additions.
On Tuesday, the Blues were able to confirm the return of centre back Jake Hutchings, who had a brief spell in N12 in the 2015/16 season.
He made five appearances and scored once and will look to impress in his second stint.
- 1 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 2 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 3 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
- 4 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 5 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
- 6 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 7 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 8 Camden, Westminster raids as 14 arrested in sex trafficking warrants
- 9 Cartoonist creates celebrity tube map
- 10 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
Also on Tuesday, Wingate confirmed midfielder Calvin Ekpiteta had agreed to join the club from East Thurrock United.
The 22-year-old has previously played for Bishop’s Stortford and will add to the competition for places in Little’s squad.