Blues boost squad ahead of busy December
- Credit: Archant
The Maurice Rebak Stadium have signed Carl Stewart, Jake Hutchings and Calvin Ekpiteta
Wingate & Finchley added to their squad this week ahead of a busy month of football.
The Blues, who have found form recently under new boss Glen Little, completed three transfers over the past seven days.
Last Wednesday, November 28 the Maurice Rebak Stadium club announced the signing of Carl Stewart from Oxford City.
The 21-year-old winger had been a Watford trainee in the early part of his career and he was the first of three additions.
You may also want to watch:
On Tuesday, the Blues were able to confirm the return of centre back Jake Hutchings, who had a brief spell in N12 in the 2015/16 season.
He made five appearances and scored once and will look to impress in his second stint.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 4 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 5 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 6 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 9 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 10 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
Also on Tuesday, Wingate confirmed midfielder Calvin Ekpiteta had agreed to join the club from East Thurrock United.
The 22-year-old has previously played for Bishop’s Stortford and will add to the competition for places in Little’s squad.