Blues reveal pre-season friendly plans
- Credit: Archant
Stevenage and Watford’s under-23s will make the trip to Summers Lane this summer
Wingate & Finchley have lined up some exciting games for pre-season with League Two outfit Stevenage set to visit Maurice Rebak Stadium.
The Blues will also take part in a four-way charity tournament for Spencer McCall on July 13th at Barnet Lane training ground.
In total, Steve Clark's team will play eight matches ahead of another season in the Bostik Premier, which gets underway on August 10th.
League Two side Stevenage will travel to the capital on July 9th for a midweek fixture at Summers Lane.
You may also want to watch:
Days later, on July 13th, Wingate will take part in a charity tournament alongside Hemel Hempstead Town, Hendon and Bishop's Stortford in aid of former player McCall which will occur at Barnet Lane training ground.
A week later Chalfont St Peter will also travel to Barnet Lane training ground to take on the Blues in a friendly encounter.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 4 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 5 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 8 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
Hayes & Yeading will visit Summers Lane on July 23rd before Blues make the trip to Welwyn Garden City on July 27th.
Watford's under-23s will do battle with Clark's men the following midweek before the Bostik Premier club wrap up their pre-season schedule with a trip to Ware on August 3rd.