Wingate prepare for more friendly games
- Credit: Archant
Steve Clark’s team have played Hemel Hempstead Town, Hendon and Aldershot Town over the past week
Wingate & Finchley's next stop for pre-season will see them face Chalfont St Peter on Saturday at Barnet Lane.
Steve Clark's men have been involved in several games this past week and have two more to look forward to during the next seven days.
After hosting Chalfont at Barnet Lane, they will take on Hayes & Yeading at Summers Lane on Tuesday, July 23.
The Blues will not take on Welwyn Garden City on July 27 anyway though, after they were drawn against each other in the preliminary round of the FA Cup.
You may also want to watch:
Last weekend, Wingate finished fourth at the Spencer McCall Charity Tournament, but didn't lose their matches against Hemel Hempstead Town and Hendon.
Both finished 1-1, but the Isthmian Premier outfit lost the two encounters on spot-kicks to come fourth.
- 1 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 10 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park
A few days later they were in action against Aldershot Town at their Maurice Rebak Stadium, but they suffered a 3-0 loss.
Clark's men will attempt to bounce back on Saturday.