Wingate prepare for more friendly games
- Credit: Archant
Steve Clark’s team have played Hemel Hempstead Town, Hendon and Aldershot Town over the past week
Wingate & Finchley's next stop for pre-season will see them face Chalfont St Peter on Saturday at Barnet Lane.
Steve Clark's men have been involved in several games this past week and have two more to look forward to during the next seven days.
After hosting Chalfont at Barnet Lane, they will take on Hayes & Yeading at Summers Lane on Tuesday, July 23.
The Blues will not take on Welwyn Garden City on July 27 anyway though, after they were drawn against each other in the preliminary round of the FA Cup.
You may also want to watch:
Last weekend, Wingate finished fourth at the Spencer McCall Charity Tournament, but didn't lose their matches against Hemel Hempstead Town and Hendon.
Both finished 1-1, but the Isthmian Premier outfit lost the two encounters on spot-kicks to come fourth.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
A few days later they were in action against Aldershot Town at their Maurice Rebak Stadium, but they suffered a 3-0 loss.
Clark's men will attempt to bounce back on Saturday.