Wingate prepare for more friendly games
- Credit: Archant
Steve Clark’s team have played Hemel Hempstead Town, Hendon and Aldershot Town over the past week
Wingate & Finchley's next stop for pre-season will see them face Chalfont St Peter on Saturday at Barnet Lane.
Steve Clark's men have been involved in several games this past week and have two more to look forward to during the next seven days.
After hosting Chalfont at Barnet Lane, they will take on Hayes & Yeading at Summers Lane on Tuesday, July 23.
The Blues will not take on Welwyn Garden City on July 27 anyway though, after they were drawn against each other in the preliminary round of the FA Cup.
You may also want to watch:
Last weekend, Wingate finished fourth at the Spencer McCall Charity Tournament, but didn't lose their matches against Hemel Hempstead Town and Hendon.
Both finished 1-1, but the Isthmian Premier outfit lost the two encounters on spot-kicks to come fourth.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 3 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 4 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 5 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 6 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 7 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 8 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 9 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 10 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
A few days later they were in action against Aldershot Town at their Maurice Rebak Stadium, but they suffered a 3-0 loss.
Clark's men will attempt to bounce back on Saturday.