Wingate prepare for more friendly games
- Credit: Archant
Steve Clark’s team have played Hemel Hempstead Town, Hendon and Aldershot Town over the past week
Wingate & Finchley's next stop for pre-season will see them face Chalfont St Peter on Saturday at Barnet Lane.
Steve Clark's men have been involved in several games this past week and have two more to look forward to during the next seven days.
After hosting Chalfont at Barnet Lane, they will take on Hayes & Yeading at Summers Lane on Tuesday, July 23.
The Blues will not take on Welwyn Garden City on July 27 anyway though, after they were drawn against each other in the preliminary round of the FA Cup.
You may also want to watch:
Last weekend, Wingate finished fourth at the Spencer McCall Charity Tournament, but didn't lose their matches against Hemel Hempstead Town and Hendon.
Both finished 1-1, but the Isthmian Premier outfit lost the two encounters on spot-kicks to come fourth.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 9 Hampstead Heath guru Diane is 'a lifeline' for women's walking group
- 10 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
A few days later they were in action against Aldershot Town at their Maurice Rebak Stadium, but they suffered a 3-0 loss.
Clark's men will attempt to bounce back on Saturday.