Wingate & Finchley settle for a share of the spoils with Regent
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Isthmian Premier Division: Wingate & Finchley 0 Brightlingsea Regent 0
Wingate & Finchley remain bottom of the Isthmian Premier Division despite picking up a draw against fellow strugglers Brightlingsea Regent as they played out a goalless draw.
The Blues had to settle for a draw at the Maurice Rebak Stadium with the Regent and will now have to start picking up points against bigger team to catch their opponents and a number of other sides in the league.
Manager Spencer Knight and his side now have a break from league action on Tuesday evening when they take on Brentford in the Middlesex Cup before returning to league action with a trip to Bishop's Stortford on the weekend.
Wingate & Finchley: Gore, Doyle, Farrell, Rifat (Oluwatimilehin 45), Eales, Grace, Shomotun (Sayoud 83), Tejan-Sie, Akinsanya, Jellis (Ruff 68), Kennedy.
You may also want to watch:
Unused subs: Ifil and Fleming.
Brightlingsea Regent: Turner, Gelashvili, Gould, Turner, Forrest, Boyland, Dunne (O'Reilly 60), Kamanzi, Bugg, Barnett (Byrne-Hewitt 83), Clowsley.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 5 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 6 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 9 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
Unused subs: Brice-Wiffen and Grisi.