Wingate & Finchley and Haringey Borough both face away trips on opening day
- Credit: Archant
Wingate & Finchley Football Club will begin their 2017/18 Isthmian Premier Division campaign with a trip to Merstham on Saturday, August 12.
The club lost out in the play-off semi-finals in the 2016/17 campaign, but will hope to do better this time around.
They will travel away to Staines Town on the August bank holiday Monday (August 28) as well as Tonbridge Angels on non-league day on Saturday, October 7.
The blues will face two crucial matches during the Christmas period as they host Staines Town on Boxing Day and travel away to local rivals Hendon on New Years Day.
The side will travel to Harlow Town on the final on Saturday, April 28.
You may also want to watch:
While Haringey Borough begin their Isthmian North season with a trip to Norwich United on Saturday, August 12.
The borough will host Cheshunt on the August bank holiday Monday (August 28) and the return leg will be played on boxing day.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 6 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 7 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 8 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 10 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
New Years Day will see them play at home to Waltham Abbey and their final day fixture will be a road trip to Bury Town.