Wingate & Finchley and Haringey Borough both face away trips on opening day
- Credit: Archant
Wingate & Finchley Football Club will begin their 2017/18 Isthmian Premier Division campaign with a trip to Merstham on Saturday, August 12.
The club lost out in the play-off semi-finals in the 2016/17 campaign, but will hope to do better this time around.
They will travel away to Staines Town on the August bank holiday Monday (August 28) as well as Tonbridge Angels on non-league day on Saturday, October 7.
The blues will face two crucial matches during the Christmas period as they host Staines Town on Boxing Day and travel away to local rivals Hendon on New Years Day.
The side will travel to Harlow Town on the final on Saturday, April 28.
You may also want to watch:
While Haringey Borough begin their Isthmian North season with a trip to Norwich United on Saturday, August 12.
The borough will host Cheshunt on the August bank holiday Monday (August 28) and the return leg will be played on boxing day.
- 1 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 4 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
New Years Day will see them play at home to Waltham Abbey and their final day fixture will be a road trip to Bury Town.