Wingate & Finchley and Haringey Borough both face away trips on opening day
- Credit: Archant
Wingate & Finchley Football Club will begin their 2017/18 Isthmian Premier Division campaign with a trip to Merstham on Saturday, August 12.
The club lost out in the play-off semi-finals in the 2016/17 campaign, but will hope to do better this time around.
They will travel away to Staines Town on the August bank holiday Monday (August 28) as well as Tonbridge Angels on non-league day on Saturday, October 7.
The blues will face two crucial matches during the Christmas period as they host Staines Town on Boxing Day and travel away to local rivals Hendon on New Years Day.
The side will travel to Harlow Town on the final on Saturday, April 28.
You may also want to watch:
While Haringey Borough begin their Isthmian North season with a trip to Norwich United on Saturday, August 12.
The borough will host Cheshunt on the August bank holiday Monday (August 28) and the return leg will be played on boxing day.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 3 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 9 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
New Years Day will see them play at home to Waltham Abbey and their final day fixture will be a road trip to Bury Town.