WIN tickets and free bets to Newmarket's historic Guineas Festival
With the Grand National over for another year, and Ascot not until later this summer, horse racing enthusiasts and those interested in the odd flutter on the gee gees will be eagerly anticipating the legendary Guineas Festival, held on 2nd and 3rd of May.
With the Grand National over for another year, and Ascot not until later this summer, horse racing enthusiasts and those interested in the odd flutter on the gee gees will be eagerly anticipating the legendary Guineas Festival, held on 2nd and 3rd of May. stanjames.com, the home of the Best Odds Guaranteed, are proud sponsors of this historic race meet, which takes place at Newmarket's Rowley Mile Course.
Rowley Mile is one of the most historic major sporting venues in the world, and was named after Old Rowley, the nickname given to Charles II's stallion, and later, the king himself. The course has hosted flat racing for three and a half centuries, and has remained largely unchanged during this time. And it's on this hallowed turf that the latest champion horses and their jockeys will emerge at this year's stanjames.com Guineas Festival.
If you fancy getting in on some of the action at this legendary event, simply enter this competition to win a pair of tickets, two �20 free bets, snack and drink voucher to use at the Guineas Festival, held at Newmarket, courtesy of stanjames.com.
All you need to do is answer this simple question:
You may also want to watch:
In what year were the 2000 and 1000 Guineas inaugurated at Newmarket?
- 1 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 2 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 4 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 5 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 6 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 7 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 8 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 9 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 10 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
Email your answer to: firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your daytime and a postal address.
Entries must be received by noon on Monday, April 27.