Win Lord's Twenty20 tickets
WE have teamed up with Middlesex County Cricket Club to give away 10 pairs of tickets to four of the Middlesex Panthers Friends Provident Twenty20 matches at Lord s this month – a huge 80 tickets in total. For each of the four remaining Panthers games at
WE have teamed up with Middlesex County Cricket Club to give away 10 pairs of tickets to four of the Middlesex Panthers' Friends Provident Twenty20 matches at Lord's this month - a huge 80 tickets in total.
For each of the four remaining Panthers games at Lord's, 10 lucky winners will each win a pair of tickets to one of the games and see players such as Adam Gilchrist and Eoin Morgan.
Middlesex FPt20 matches at Lord's start at 6.15pm under floodlights on Wednesday June 9 against Somerset, on Thursday June 17 against Surrey, Thursday June 24 against Kent, while Essex will be the visitors on Sunday June 13 (2.40pm).
To be in with a chance of winning one of our 40 pairs of tickets, simply answer the following question:
Q: Which Middlesex player was in the England side which won the ICC World t20 just a couple of weeks ago?
a) Eoin Morgan
- 1 Seven north London gastropubs voted best in UK
- 2 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 3 Colourful Crouch End bollards to get a repaint due to 'safety' concerns
- 4 Boy, 14, charged following Harringay Sainsbury's stabbing
- 5 Artist with autism gets purr of approval from Grayson Perry
- 6 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 7 Care home opposite Kenwood labelled 'gross overdevelopment'
- 8 Camden recycling ‘indiscriminately’ contaminated as lorry issues persist
- 9 Ramsey Court: Residents send letter to Gove in attempt to stop development
- 10 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
b) Paul Collingwood
c) Kevin Pietersen
E-mail your answer, along with your name, address and a contact telephone number to email@example.com before the deadline of Tuesday June 8, when the winners will be selected for the game against Somerset the following day.