Win Lord's Twenty20 tickets
WE have teamed up with Middlesex County Cricket Club to give away 10 pairs of tickets to four of the Middlesex Panthers Friends Provident Twenty20 matches at Lord s this month – a huge 80 tickets in total. For each of the four remaining Panthers games at
WE have teamed up with Middlesex County Cricket Club to give away 10 pairs of tickets to four of the Middlesex Panthers' Friends Provident Twenty20 matches at Lord's this month - a huge 80 tickets in total.
For each of the four remaining Panthers games at Lord's, 10 lucky winners will each win a pair of tickets to one of the games and see players such as Adam Gilchrist and Eoin Morgan.
Middlesex FPt20 matches at Lord's start at 6.15pm under floodlights on Wednesday June 9 against Somerset, on Thursday June 17 against Surrey, Thursday June 24 against Kent, while Essex will be the visitors on Sunday June 13 (2.40pm).
To be in with a chance of winning one of our 40 pairs of tickets, simply answer the following question:
Q: Which Middlesex player was in the England side which won the ICC World t20 just a couple of weeks ago?
a) Eoin Morgan
- 1 Olivia Newton-John: From West Hampstead to worldwide fame
- 2 Camden's first 'parklet' installed in Belsize Park
- 3 War veteran tackled suspected thief in Hampstead – and then 'got the sack'
- 4 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 5 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 6 'Digital exclusion, state pension and the cost-of-living crisis'
- 7 'Bus cuts would disproportionately affect poor and disabled people'
- 8 Historic images of Londoners enjoying the Heath go on show
- 9 Councils get cash to tackle chewing gum on high streets
- 10 Muswell Hill GP surgery rated 'inadequate' for safety by watchdog
b) Paul Collingwood
c) Kevin Pietersen
E-mail your answer, along with your name, address and a contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline of Tuesday June 8, when the winners will be selected for the game against Somerset the following day.