Win Lord's Twenty20 tickets
WE have teamed up with Middlesex County Cricket Club to give away 10 pairs of tickets to four of the Middlesex Panthers Friends Provident Twenty20 matches at Lord s this month – a huge 80 tickets in total. For each of the four remaining Panthers games at
WE have teamed up with Middlesex County Cricket Club to give away 10 pairs of tickets to four of the Middlesex Panthers' Friends Provident Twenty20 matches at Lord's this month - a huge 80 tickets in total.
For each of the four remaining Panthers games at Lord's, 10 lucky winners will each win a pair of tickets to one of the games and see players such as Adam Gilchrist and Eoin Morgan.
Middlesex FPt20 matches at Lord's start at 6.15pm under floodlights on Wednesday June 9 against Somerset, on Thursday June 17 against Surrey, Thursday June 24 against Kent, while Essex will be the visitors on Sunday June 13 (2.40pm).
To be in with a chance of winning one of our 40 pairs of tickets, simply answer the following question:
You may also want to watch:
Q: Which Middlesex player was in the England side which won the ICC World t20 just a couple of weeks ago?
a) Eoin Morgan
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 6 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown
- 10 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke
b) Paul Collingwood
c) Kevin Pietersen
E-mail your answer, along with your name, address and a contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline of Tuesday June 8, when the winners will be selected for the game against Somerset the following day.