WIN a glamorous night out at Windsor Races
Epitomising all the glamour and tradition of British horseracing, Royal Windsor Racecourse (www.windsor-racecourse.co.uk) is the UK s only flat figure-of-eight course and the track is slightly more than a mile and a half in length, with a final straight o
Epitomising all the glamour and tradition of British horseracing, Royal Windsor Racecourse (www.windsor-racecourse.co.uk) is the UK's only flat figure-of-eight course and the track is slightly more than a mile and a half in length, with a final straight of five exciting furlongs.
Regular Monday night racing runs through the summer and offers the exciting spectacle of great flat racing, while the jewel in the crown of the 2008 season is the elegant Ladies Night on Monday July 28.
Ladies should definitely dress to impress and the best dressed of the evening will win prizes worth thousands of pounds.
There will be wine tasting on the Paddock Lawn and after the racing the evening continues with live entertainment from Platinum Abba, so expect to see plenty of beautiful 'Dancing Queens'.
You may also want to watch:
In association with the Ham&High Series the racecourse is offering a pair of prestigious Club Restaurant package tickets worth £50 each, which include a two course meal in the Club Restaurant within the original Victorian Grandstand, a Club Enclosure badge, a race card listing the evening's runners and riders and car parking, all for the July 28 meeting.
Runners-up prizes include seven pairs of Five Star Grandstand Packages, each worth £28, which guarantee a great view of the racing from the Grandstand, car parking, a race card, a £10 drinks voucher and a £2 Tote betting voucher to get you started backing a winner.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
What was the famous battle that gave Abba the name of their first big hit?
(1) Waterloo (2) Blenheim (3) Arnhem
For a chance to win, email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to include your daytime contact details, to arrive not later than noon on Monday, July 21, when winners will be notified by phone and email.