WIN a glamorous night out at Windsor Races
Epitomising all the glamour and tradition of British horseracing, Royal Windsor Racecourse (www.windsor-racecourse.co.uk) is the UK s only flat figure-of-eight course and the track is slightly more than a mile and a half in length, with a final straight o
Epitomising all the glamour and tradition of British horseracing, Royal Windsor Racecourse (www.windsor-racecourse.co.uk) is the UK's only flat figure-of-eight course and the track is slightly more than a mile and a half in length, with a final straight of five exciting furlongs.
Regular Monday night racing runs through the summer and offers the exciting spectacle of great flat racing, while the jewel in the crown of the 2008 season is the elegant Ladies Night on Monday July 28.
Ladies should definitely dress to impress and the best dressed of the evening will win prizes worth thousands of pounds.
There will be wine tasting on the Paddock Lawn and after the racing the evening continues with live entertainment from Platinum Abba, so expect to see plenty of beautiful 'Dancing Queens'.
You may also want to watch:
In association with the Ham&High Series the racecourse is offering a pair of prestigious Club Restaurant package tickets worth £50 each, which include a two course meal in the Club Restaurant within the original Victorian Grandstand, a Club Enclosure badge, a race card listing the evening's runners and riders and car parking, all for the July 28 meeting.
Runners-up prizes include seven pairs of Five Star Grandstand Packages, each worth £28, which guarantee a great view of the racing from the Grandstand, car parking, a race card, a £10 drinks voucher and a £2 Tote betting voucher to get you started backing a winner.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
What was the famous battle that gave Abba the name of their first big hit?
(1) Waterloo (2) Blenheim (3) Arnhem
For a chance to win, email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to include your daytime contact details, to arrive not later than noon on Monday, July 21, when winners will be notified by phone and email.