UCS Old Boys want to clean up at Staines
- Credit: Archant
Ranulf Road club lost 31-29 at Saracens Amateurs last weekend
UCS Old Boys will hope there is no late drama when they visit Staines in Herts/Middlesex One on Saturday.
The Ranulf Road club suffered a 31-29 loss at Saracens Amateurs last weekend after being stunned by a late fightback.
Tries from Hal Sparke (2), Sam Richardson and Liam Clarke, as well as nine points from the tee from Nat Breakwell, saw UCS lead 29-19 with four minutes remaining.
However, two late tries for Saracens saw Old Boys squander their advantage, though they did at least take two bonus points for losing by less than seven points and scoring four tries.
You may also want to watch:
The Ranulf Road club will want to hold on to any advantage should they find themselves in such a position at Staines.
UCS will hope to inflict further woe on Staines, who have won just one match this season, though that success did come on their own ground.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 3 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 4 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 8 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 9 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 10 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
Old Boys will want to ensure it is they who triumph on Saturday.