UCS Old Boys want to clean up at Staines
- Credit: Archant
Ranulf Road club lost 31-29 at Saracens Amateurs last weekend
UCS Old Boys will hope there is no late drama when they visit Staines in Herts/Middlesex One on Saturday.
The Ranulf Road club suffered a 31-29 loss at Saracens Amateurs last weekend after being stunned by a late fightback.
Tries from Hal Sparke (2), Sam Richardson and Liam Clarke, as well as nine points from the tee from Nat Breakwell, saw UCS lead 29-19 with four minutes remaining.
However, two late tries for Saracens saw Old Boys squander their advantage, though they did at least take two bonus points for losing by less than seven points and scoring four tries.
You may also want to watch:
The Ranulf Road club will want to hold on to any advantage should they find themselves in such a position at Staines.
UCS will hope to inflict further woe on Staines, who have won just one match this season, though that success did come on their own ground.
- 1 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 3 Builders finish first block in controversial Hornsey Town Hall development
- 4 Camden's £50k Covid-19 fall in house prices bucks north London trend
- 5 Amazon Fresh convenience store without tills opens in Chalk Farm
- 6 Covid-19 Delta variant cases rising in north London
- 7 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'
- 8 Parliament Hill Lido Café on 'heartwarming' business life in Hampstead Heath
- 9 Hampstead Heath memorial to the band of brothers who fought fascism
- 10 Alexandra Palace turns down request for green mast to mark Grenfell
Old Boys will want to ensure it is they who triumph on Saturday.