UCS Old Boys want to clean up at Staines
- Credit: Archant
Ranulf Road club lost 31-29 at Saracens Amateurs last weekend
UCS Old Boys will hope there is no late drama when they visit Staines in Herts/Middlesex One on Saturday.
The Ranulf Road club suffered a 31-29 loss at Saracens Amateurs last weekend after being stunned by a late fightback.
Tries from Hal Sparke (2), Sam Richardson and Liam Clarke, as well as nine points from the tee from Nat Breakwell, saw UCS lead 29-19 with four minutes remaining.
However, two late tries for Saracens saw Old Boys squander their advantage, though they did at least take two bonus points for losing by less than seven points and scoring four tries.
You may also want to watch:
The Ranulf Road club will want to hold on to any advantage should they find themselves in such a position at Staines.
UCS will hope to inflict further woe on Staines, who have won just one match this season, though that success did come on their own ground.
- 1 'Nazanin needs her passport back on Sunday' – Tulip Siddiq MP
- 2 Jail for weapons supplier found with guns, grenades and zombie knives
- 3 First-time buyers fear ruin as 'dream' flats fail fire safety test
- 4 Covid-19 surge testing in East Finchley after South African variant appears
- 5 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm
- 6 Humans must take action if our species is to survive
- 7 Petition to save oak and hornbeam trees in Coldfall Wood
- 8 UCS Hampstead pupils launch podcast to help GCSE history revision
- 9 Meet some of Hampstead Heath's furriest and feistiest canine visitors
- 10 Hampstead Heath: Does an increase in visitors mean fewer birds?
Old Boys will want to ensure it is they who triumph on Saturday.