UCS aim for successful visit to St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys had last Saturday off with no league game scheduled
UCS Old Boys visit St Albans on Saturday in what will be their first Herts/Middlesex One fixture in two weeks.
Like all sides in the competition, Old Boys were without a league fixture last Saturday owing to various national cup competitions taking place.
That has allowed UCS plenty of time to rest up following a 20-12 defeat at third-placed Wasps in their most recent league match on November 3.
The break will also have given Old Boys ample opportunity to fine tune some aspects of their game ahead of making the trip to St Albans this weekend.
You may also want to watch:
UCS will hope the break has benefited them when they run out onto the pitch to tackle St Albans in the league on Saturday.
However, Old Boys will come up against a St Albans team that will be looking to hit back after a surprise loss at home to lowly Actonians in their last league game.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 3 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 4 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 6 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 7 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 8 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 9 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 10 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'