UCS aim for successful visit to St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys had last Saturday off with no league game scheduled
UCS Old Boys visit St Albans on Saturday in what will be their first Herts/Middlesex One fixture in two weeks.
Like all sides in the competition, Old Boys were without a league fixture last Saturday owing to various national cup competitions taking place.
That has allowed UCS plenty of time to rest up following a 20-12 defeat at third-placed Wasps in their most recent league match on November 3.
The break will also have given Old Boys ample opportunity to fine tune some aspects of their game ahead of making the trip to St Albans this weekend.
You may also want to watch:
UCS will hope the break has benefited them when they run out onto the pitch to tackle St Albans in the league on Saturday.
However, Old Boys will come up against a St Albans team that will be looking to hit back after a surprise loss at home to lowly Actonians in their last league game.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end