UCS chase return to winning ways at Saracens Amateurs
- Credit: Archant
UCS Old Boys will look to return to winnings ways in Herts/Middlesex One on Saturday when they make the trip to Saracens Amateurs.
Old Boys suffered a frustrating defeat last weekend as they went down 37-0 at home to divisional new boys Finsbury Park.
That result marked the first time UCS had lost this term after wins over Bank of England and Hendon in their first two games.
Old Boys will look to return to winning ways at Saracens Amateurs on Saturday, when they will also look to trouble the scorers after drawing a blank against Finsbury Park.
Despite their first defeat of the season, UCS remain well placed in the table in the early weeks of the campaign.
You may also want to watch:
Old Boys know, however, that they must quickly get back on the winning trail if they are to stay there.
However, they will come up against a Saracens Amateurs side full of confidence fresh from a convincing win over Hendon in their last league outing.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash