UCS chase return to winning ways at Saracens Amateurs
- Credit: Archant
UCS Old Boys will look to return to winnings ways in Herts/Middlesex One on Saturday when they make the trip to Saracens Amateurs.
Old Boys suffered a frustrating defeat last weekend as they went down 37-0 at home to divisional new boys Finsbury Park.
That result marked the first time UCS had lost this term after wins over Bank of England and Hendon in their first two games.
Old Boys will look to return to winning ways at Saracens Amateurs on Saturday, when they will also look to trouble the scorers after drawing a blank against Finsbury Park.
Despite their first defeat of the season, UCS remain well placed in the table in the early weeks of the campaign.
You may also want to watch:
Old Boys know, however, that they must quickly get back on the winning trail if they are to stay there.
However, they will come up against a Saracens Amateurs side full of confidence fresh from a convincing win over Hendon in their last league outing.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 5 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 8 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 9 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'