UCS chase return to winning ways at Saracens Amateurs
- Credit: Archant
UCS Old Boys will look to return to winnings ways in Herts/Middlesex One on Saturday when they make the trip to Saracens Amateurs.
Old Boys suffered a frustrating defeat last weekend as they went down 37-0 at home to divisional new boys Finsbury Park.
That result marked the first time UCS had lost this term after wins over Bank of England and Hendon in their first two games.
Old Boys will look to return to winning ways at Saracens Amateurs on Saturday, when they will also look to trouble the scorers after drawing a blank against Finsbury Park.
Despite their first defeat of the season, UCS remain well placed in the table in the early weeks of the campaign.
You may also want to watch:
Old Boys know, however, that they must quickly get back on the winning trail if they are to stay there.
However, they will come up against a Saracens Amateurs side full of confidence fresh from a convincing win over Hendon in their last league outing.
- 1 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 2 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill