UCS chase return to winning ways at Saracens Amateurs
- Credit: Archant
UCS Old Boys will look to return to winnings ways in Herts/Middlesex One on Saturday when they make the trip to Saracens Amateurs.
Old Boys suffered a frustrating defeat last weekend as they went down 37-0 at home to divisional new boys Finsbury Park.
That result marked the first time UCS had lost this term after wins over Bank of England and Hendon in their first two games.
Old Boys will look to return to winning ways at Saracens Amateurs on Saturday, when they will also look to trouble the scorers after drawing a blank against Finsbury Park.
Despite their first defeat of the season, UCS remain well placed in the table in the early weeks of the campaign.
You may also want to watch:
Old Boys know, however, that they must quickly get back on the winning trail if they are to stay there.
However, they will come up against a Saracens Amateurs side full of confidence fresh from a convincing win over Hendon in their last league outing.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 4 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 5 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 6 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 7 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 8 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 9 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 10 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83