UCS want to continue perfect start at home to Finsbury Park
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys won 35-29 at Hendon last weekend
UCS Old Boys bid to continue their perfect start to the new Herts/Middlesex One season when they play host to Finsbury Park on Saturday.
Old Boys made it two wins from two last weekend with a 35-29 victory away to Hendon.
Against the Greelands Lane club, Nat Breakwell, Ahmad Ghanem, Corne Jansen van Vuuren and Sam Richardson all dotted down.
Van Vuuren was also on form from the tee, adding a further 15 points with his boot in the triumph.
You may also want to watch:
Victory over Hendon is likely to have provided the squad with another early-season confidence boost.
The success means UCS are just one of three sides to have taken maximum points in their first two games, along with Wasps and St Albans.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 5 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 8 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
With Finsbury Park having won both of their opening two games, collecting a solitary bonus point in the process, they will still offer a stern test on Saturday.
And Old Boys will no doubt just be happy to come through with their unbeaten record still in tact.