UCS want to continue perfect start at home to Finsbury Park
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys won 35-29 at Hendon last weekend
UCS Old Boys bid to continue their perfect start to the new Herts/Middlesex One season when they play host to Finsbury Park on Saturday.
Old Boys made it two wins from two last weekend with a 35-29 victory away to Hendon.
Against the Greelands Lane club, Nat Breakwell, Ahmad Ghanem, Corne Jansen van Vuuren and Sam Richardson all dotted down.
Van Vuuren was also on form from the tee, adding a further 15 points with his boot in the triumph.
You may also want to watch:
Victory over Hendon is likely to have provided the squad with another early-season confidence boost.
The success means UCS are just one of three sides to have taken maximum points in their first two games, along with Wasps and St Albans.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 9 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 10 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
With Finsbury Park having won both of their opening two games, collecting a solitary bonus point in the process, they will still offer a stern test on Saturday.
And Old Boys will no doubt just be happy to come through with their unbeaten record still in tact.