UCS want to continue perfect start at home to Finsbury Park
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys won 35-29 at Hendon last weekend
UCS Old Boys bid to continue their perfect start to the new Herts/Middlesex One season when they play host to Finsbury Park on Saturday.
Old Boys made it two wins from two last weekend with a 35-29 victory away to Hendon.
Against the Greelands Lane club, Nat Breakwell, Ahmad Ghanem, Corne Jansen van Vuuren and Sam Richardson all dotted down.
Van Vuuren was also on form from the tee, adding a further 15 points with his boot in the triumph.
You may also want to watch:
Victory over Hendon is likely to have provided the squad with another early-season confidence boost.
The success means UCS are just one of three sides to have taken maximum points in their first two games, along with Wasps and St Albans.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 3 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 7 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 8 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 9 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 10 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
With Finsbury Park having won both of their opening two games, collecting a solitary bonus point in the process, they will still offer a stern test on Saturday.
And Old Boys will no doubt just be happy to come through with their unbeaten record still in tact.