UCS Old Boys face blank Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys lost 13-6 in difficult conditions at St Albans last Saturday
UCS Old Boys are set for a blank Saturday with no games planned in Herts/Middlesex One.
Owing to the continuation of many county competitions, no league games are scheduled for this Saturday.
That means Old Boys are not due in action again until December 1 when they make the trip to mid-table Thamesians.
It gives UCS another two-week break from action, something that has been a feature of the fixture list in recent weeks.
Old Boys go into the mini-break off the back of a 13-6 defeat away to St Albans last Saturday.
In an battling game in difficult conditions, Corne van Vuuren scored two penalties for UCS as they took a losing bonus point from the match.
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 3 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 4 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 5 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 6 The most expensive homes sold in Camden in November 2021
- 7 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 8 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 9 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 10 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'
Old Boys will look to use that losing bonus point as a positive to build on in training over the coming days as they look to be in the best possible shape to face Thamesians.