UCS Old Boys face blank Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys lost 13-6 in difficult conditions at St Albans last Saturday
UCS Old Boys are set for a blank Saturday with no games planned in Herts/Middlesex One.
Owing to the continuation of many county competitions, no league games are scheduled for this Saturday.
That means Old Boys are not due in action again until December 1 when they make the trip to mid-table Thamesians.
It gives UCS another two-week break from action, something that has been a feature of the fixture list in recent weeks.
You may also want to watch:
Old Boys go into the mini-break off the back of a 13-6 defeat away to St Albans last Saturday.
In an battling game in difficult conditions, Corne van Vuuren scored two penalties for UCS as they took a losing bonus point from the match.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
Old Boys will look to use that losing bonus point as a positive to build on in training over the coming days as they look to be in the best possible shape to face Thamesians.