UCS Old Boys face blank Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys lost 13-6 in difficult conditions at St Albans last Saturday
UCS Old Boys are set for a blank Saturday with no games planned in Herts/Middlesex One.
Owing to the continuation of many county competitions, no league games are scheduled for this Saturday.
That means Old Boys are not due in action again until December 1 when they make the trip to mid-table Thamesians.
It gives UCS another two-week break from action, something that has been a feature of the fixture list in recent weeks.
You may also want to watch:
Old Boys go into the mini-break off the back of a 13-6 defeat away to St Albans last Saturday.
In an battling game in difficult conditions, Corne van Vuuren scored two penalties for UCS as they took a losing bonus point from the match.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 8 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke
Old Boys will look to use that losing bonus point as a positive to build on in training over the coming days as they look to be in the best possible shape to face Thamesians.