UCS Old Boys face blank Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys lost 13-6 in difficult conditions at St Albans last Saturday
UCS Old Boys are set for a blank Saturday with no games planned in Herts/Middlesex One.
Owing to the continuation of many county competitions, no league games are scheduled for this Saturday.
That means Old Boys are not due in action again until December 1 when they make the trip to mid-table Thamesians.
It gives UCS another two-week break from action, something that has been a feature of the fixture list in recent weeks.
You may also want to watch:
Old Boys go into the mini-break off the back of a 13-6 defeat away to St Albans last Saturday.
In an battling game in difficult conditions, Corne van Vuuren scored two penalties for UCS as they took a losing bonus point from the match.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 5 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 9 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 10 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
Old Boys will look to use that losing bonus point as a positive to build on in training over the coming days as they look to be in the best possible shape to face Thamesians.