UCS Old Boys face blank Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys lost 13-6 in difficult conditions at St Albans last Saturday
UCS Old Boys are set for a blank Saturday with no games planned in Herts/Middlesex One.
Owing to the continuation of many county competitions, no league games are scheduled for this Saturday.
That means Old Boys are not due in action again until December 1 when they make the trip to mid-table Thamesians.
It gives UCS another two-week break from action, something that has been a feature of the fixture list in recent weeks.
You may also want to watch:
Old Boys go into the mini-break off the back of a 13-6 defeat away to St Albans last Saturday.
In an battling game in difficult conditions, Corne van Vuuren scored two penalties for UCS as they took a losing bonus point from the match.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 4 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music event for 'healthy hedonists'
- 5 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
- 6 Driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police - Porsche seized
- 7 Planning application nears for Murphy's Yard redevelopment
- 8 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 9 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 10 Mikel Arteta must trust Gabriel Martinelli against Villarreal
Old Boys will look to use that losing bonus point as a positive to build on in training over the coming days as they look to be in the best possible shape to face Thamesians.