UCS Old Boys face blank Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys lost 13-6 in difficult conditions at St Albans last Saturday
UCS Old Boys are set for a blank Saturday with no games planned in Herts/Middlesex One.
Owing to the continuation of many county competitions, no league games are scheduled for this Saturday.
That means Old Boys are not due in action again until December 1 when they make the trip to mid-table Thamesians.
It gives UCS another two-week break from action, something that has been a feature of the fixture list in recent weeks.
You may also want to watch:
Old Boys go into the mini-break off the back of a 13-6 defeat away to St Albans last Saturday.
In an battling game in difficult conditions, Corne van Vuuren scored two penalties for UCS as they took a losing bonus point from the match.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 3 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 4 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 6 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 7 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 8 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 9 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 10 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
Old Boys will look to use that losing bonus point as a positive to build on in training over the coming days as they look to be in the best possible shape to face Thamesians.