UCS chase more success against Elizabethans
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys triumphed 32-8 at home to Thamesians last time out
UCS Old Boys play host to Barnet Elizabethans in Herts/Middlesex One on Saturday, keen to rack up a third straight win in the division.
Old Boys earned a second win in a row last weekend as they picked up a 32-8 success in their home fixtures against Thamesians.
Corne Jansen van Vuuren kicked eight points in the first half of that success, while Sam Richardson also scored a try as UCS led 13-8 at the break.
Old Boys began to pull away in the second period and further tries followed by Nat Breakwell, Richardson and Richard Grocott, with Jansen van Vuuren added two further conversions.
You may also want to watch:
That ensured UCS took all five points on offer from the game, allowing them to maintain their position in the top half of the table.
And at home to Barnet Elizabethans on Saturday, Old Boys will have high hopes of continuing their recent good form. Things are building nicely for UCS.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 6 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 9 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 10 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success