UCS chase more success against Elizabethans
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys triumphed 32-8 at home to Thamesians last time out
UCS Old Boys play host to Barnet Elizabethans in Herts/Middlesex One on Saturday, keen to rack up a third straight win in the division.
Old Boys earned a second win in a row last weekend as they picked up a 32-8 success in their home fixtures against Thamesians.
Corne Jansen van Vuuren kicked eight points in the first half of that success, while Sam Richardson also scored a try as UCS led 13-8 at the break.
Old Boys began to pull away in the second period and further tries followed by Nat Breakwell, Richardson and Richard Grocott, with Jansen van Vuuren added two further conversions.
You may also want to watch:
That ensured UCS took all five points on offer from the game, allowing them to maintain their position in the top half of the table.
And at home to Barnet Elizabethans on Saturday, Old Boys will have high hopes of continuing their recent good form. Things are building nicely for UCS.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 4 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 8 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council