UCS chase more success against Elizabethans
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys triumphed 32-8 at home to Thamesians last time out
UCS Old Boys play host to Barnet Elizabethans in Herts/Middlesex One on Saturday, keen to rack up a third straight win in the division.
Old Boys earned a second win in a row last weekend as they picked up a 32-8 success in their home fixtures against Thamesians.
Corne Jansen van Vuuren kicked eight points in the first half of that success, while Sam Richardson also scored a try as UCS led 13-8 at the break.
Old Boys began to pull away in the second period and further tries followed by Nat Breakwell, Richardson and Richard Grocott, with Jansen van Vuuren added two further conversions.
You may also want to watch:
That ensured UCS took all five points on offer from the game, allowing them to maintain their position in the top half of the table.
And at home to Barnet Elizabethans on Saturday, Old Boys will have high hopes of continuing their recent good form. Things are building nicely for UCS.
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 3 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 4 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week
- 5 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 8 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 9 Camden shouldn't ignore residents, but we need low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 10 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins