Tolofua to leave Saracens at end of season after Toulon move is confirmed
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Hooker has signed deal to return to his native France
Saracens have confirmed Christopher Tolofua will make the switch to Toulon at the end of the season.
The hooker will return to his native France following the completion of the campaign, having penned a three-year deal with the French Top 14 side.
Tolofua is currently in his second season with Saracens after joining in the summer of 2017 from Toulouse.
The 25-year-old, who has seven caps for his country, has often found himself playing the role of Jamie George’s deputy during his time at Allianz Park.
You may also want to watch:
With Saracens also able to currently call on the likes of Joe Gray, Scott Spurling and Tom Woolstencroft, it remains to be seen if they will actively search for a replacement for Tolofua.
With Tolofua not due to make the switch to Toulon until the summer of 2019, Sarrries fans will still have plenty of chances to seem him in action for the north Londoners.
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 3 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 6 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 7 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 8 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
And the forward will hope he can sign off from his time with Mark McCall’s men with some silverware.