Tolofua to leave Saracens at end of season after Toulon move is confirmed
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Hooker has signed deal to return to his native France
Saracens have confirmed Christopher Tolofua will make the switch to Toulon at the end of the season.
The hooker will return to his native France following the completion of the campaign, having penned a three-year deal with the French Top 14 side.
Tolofua is currently in his second season with Saracens after joining in the summer of 2017 from Toulouse.
The 25-year-old, who has seven caps for his country, has often found himself playing the role of Jamie George’s deputy during his time at Allianz Park.
You may also want to watch:
With Saracens also able to currently call on the likes of Joe Gray, Scott Spurling and Tom Woolstencroft, it remains to be seen if they will actively search for a replacement for Tolofua.
With Tolofua not due to make the switch to Toulon until the summer of 2019, Sarrries fans will still have plenty of chances to seem him in action for the north Londoners.
- 1 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 3 Builders finish first block in controversial Hornsey Town Hall development
- 4 Camden's £50k Covid-19 fall in house prices bucks north London trend
- 5 Amazon Fresh convenience store without tills opens in Chalk Farm
- 6 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'
- 7 Covid-19 Delta variant cases rising in north London
- 8 Hampstead Heath memorial to the band of brothers who fought fascism
- 9 Parliament Hill Lido Café on 'heartwarming' business life in Hampstead Heath
- 10 Rift over nursery plan for play area outside Hornsey block
And the forward will hope he can sign off from his time with Mark McCall’s men with some silverware.