Tolofua to leave Saracens at end of season after Toulon move is confirmed
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Hooker has signed deal to return to his native France
Saracens have confirmed Christopher Tolofua will make the switch to Toulon at the end of the season.
The hooker will return to his native France following the completion of the campaign, having penned a three-year deal with the French Top 14 side.
Tolofua is currently in his second season with Saracens after joining in the summer of 2017 from Toulouse.
The 25-year-old, who has seven caps for his country, has often found himself playing the role of Jamie George’s deputy during his time at Allianz Park.
You may also want to watch:
With Saracens also able to currently call on the likes of Joe Gray, Scott Spurling and Tom Woolstencroft, it remains to be seen if they will actively search for a replacement for Tolofua.
With Tolofua not due to make the switch to Toulon until the summer of 2019, Sarrries fans will still have plenty of chances to seem him in action for the north Londoners.
- 1 'Nazanin needs her passport back on Sunday' – Tulip Siddiq MP
- 2 Jail for weapons supplier found with guns, grenades and zombie knives
- 3 First-time buyers fear ruin as 'dream' flats fail fire safety test
- 4 Covid-19 surge testing in East Finchley after South African variant appears
- 5 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm
- 6 Humans must take action if our species is to survive
- 7 UCS Hampstead pupils launch podcast to help GCSE history revision
- 8 Petition to save oak and hornbeam trees in Coldfall Wood
- 9 Meet some of Hampstead Heath's furriest and feistiest canine visitors
- 10 Redeveloping pubs and shops steals value from surrounding homes
And the forward will hope he can sign off from his time with Mark McCall’s men with some silverware.